Brookville preview

Beefaithful08

Junior
Nov 19, 2007
478
344
63
I was pretty impressed by what I seen out of Buckingham also at the scrimmage last night. Very gritty talented group of young men.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BCKnights

Beefaithful08

Junior
Nov 19, 2007
478
344
63
Bees need some work on the defensive side of the ball. They had some problems with Buckinghams double wing and speedy backs. Buckingham D had problems defending the Bees passing. For the most part, I thought both teams played well for the first scrimmage game. I can see both being a factor in their respective districts.
 

BCKnights

Senior
Sep 25, 2013
1,043
676
0
How did you feel the scrimmage went?
I felt it went well. I think all of Buckingham left with excitement for the up coming season. I coached all these in youth league so I expected them to do well. To play with the toughness the had against a very big talented team like Brookville made me very proud.
 

BCKnights

Senior
Sep 25, 2013
1,043
676
0
Bees need some work on the defensive side of the ball. They had some problems with Buckinghams double wing and speedy backs. Buckingham D had problems defending the Bees passing. For the most part, I thought both teams played well for the first scrimmage game. I can see both being a factor in their respective districts.
Spot on bro.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football High School Football: The St. James Academy upsets No. 3 St. Frances Academy
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results