Bruce Feldman's freak list

Viennacock

Jan 21, 2022
Siap- Nyck Harbour is #1. This list gets a lot of air play. Bruce was on Heath's show last night.

First time a freshman has been #1 the list.

#4 is a former gamecock

muscleknight

Jan 20, 2022
I want Harbor to carry opposing players on his back like that big TAMU tight end did to our guys

Viennacock

Jan 21, 2022
I want Harbor to carry opposing players on his back like that big TAMU tight end did to our guys
Forgot about that. Embarrassing. We looked like middle schooler trying to tackle a college player.

They have to catch Nyck to get on his back.

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
It's funny to me that we get a top 30 player nationally...the top .003% of all players nationally...and we get preached patience. Any other school in America gets Harbor and all the narrative would be about immediate impact.

Glad he gets some good hype here.

Viennacock

Jan 21, 2022
It's funny to me that we get a top 30 player nationally...the top .003% of all players nationally...and we get preached patience. Any other school in America gets Harbor and all the narrative would be about immediate impact.

Glad he gets some good hype here.
In all fairness to Nyck, he's going to be playing a position that is relatively new to him. If he were playing DE, I think the expectations would be a lot higher.

If he chose Alabama or some big name school over us, I'm fairly confident they would have already moved him to DE or TE. To be honest, our commitment to keep off weight and play him at WR likely played a big part in securing his commitment.

If we moved Clowney to RB when he signed with us or even TE, I'm quite certain the expectations would be much lower. He played those positions in HS.

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
In all fairness to Nyck, he's going to be playing a position that is relatively new to him. If he were playing DE, I think the expectations would be a lot higher.

If he chose Alabama or some big name school over us, I'm fairly confident they would have already moved him to DE or TE. To be honest, our commitment to keep off weight and play him at WR likely played a big part in securing his commitment.

Yeah, I know. Just seems typical. We get one of the highest rated recruits we've ever had and we don't even get to fully enjoy it. Not even our fans are allowing themselves to enjoy it.

Viennacock

Jan 21, 2022
Yeah, I know. Just seems typical. We get one of the highest rated recruits we've ever had and we don't even get to fully enjoy it.
Agreed. Hopefully he'll develop quickly at WR. Rumor has it that he has decent hands, not great hands.