Tuesday morning at 2am BTN is rebroadcasting the 2019 Seton Hall at Rutgers game.
Why don't they show Rutgers in a better time-slot?Tuesday morning at 2am BTN is rebroadcasting the 2019 Seton Hall at Rutgers game.
Just make the switch. Best move ever. My contract with Verizon Fios ended and my bill went from $155 a month to $280. I started paying full price for everything. The equipment for cable is what impacts your bill.I have YouTubeTV. Unlimited DVR. Have every game this seaso recorded. Highly recommend and way cheaper then cable or Directv.
We have it too, outside of it being on a 10 second or so delay, it’s way better. You get mostly sports, news, and movies. However, you get all the main channels including BTN.Just make the switch. Best move ever. My contract with Verizon Fios ended and my bull went from $155 a month to $280. I started paying full price for everything. The equipment for cable is what impacts you bill.
For the first 2 months of the year I took advantage of free services (1 or 2 week) from YouTube tv, Hulu tv, Sling, and Fubo before settling on YouTube tv. I'm never looking back.
Interesting choice... the Eugene Omoruyi injury game.Saturday 3/21 starting at 1PM Ohio State at Rutgers from Jan. 9, 2019...
I watched it. So much fun. The crowd was as amazing as I remembered.2am really?
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana