BTN: Basketball in 60

Apr 8, 2002
15,877
28,121
113
I have YouTubeTV. Unlimited DVR. Have every game this seaso recorded. Highly recommend and way cheaper then cable or Directv.
Just make the switch. Best move ever. My contract with Verizon Fios ended and my bill went from $155 a month to $280. I started paying full price for everything. The equipment for cable is what impacts your bill.

For the first 2 months of the year I took advantage of free services (1 or 2 week) from YouTube tv, Hulu tv, Sling, and Fubo before settling on YouTube tv. I'm never looking back.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Local Shill

jordkap

All-Conference
Jul 11, 2016
2,867
4,565
77
Just make the switch. Best move ever. My contract with Verizon Fios ended and my bull went from $155 a month to $280. I started paying full price for everything. The equipment for cable is what impacts you bill.

For the first 2 months of the year I took advantage of free services (1 or 2 week) from YouTube tv, Hulu tv, Sling, and Fubo before settling on YouTube tv. I'm never looking back.
We have it too, outside of it being on a 10 second or so delay, it’s way better. You get mostly sports, news, and movies. However, you get all the main channels including BTN.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cubuffsdoug_rivals

RUHouston

All-American
Jul 24, 2009
5,183
5,134
58
I have BTN+ plus a nifty program called Video Downloader Ultimate. It cost $29.99.

All games archived for my own personal enjoyment...
 

MadRU

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
38,839
19,793
98
Saturday 3/21 starting at 1PM Ohio State at Rutgers from Jan. 9, 2019 followed by Illinois at Rutgers from this past season.

Sunday 3/22 Rutgers Classic 9PM, from Dec 16, 2017 Seton Hall at Rutgers followed by Seton Hall at Rutgers from this past season.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bac2therac

RUTrack94

All-American
Nov 15, 2008
11,479
5,248
113
I have watched the A10 champ game vs PSU and the SHU game on B1G Plus. Amazing games! Wish they had the UNLV game. Want to see if it was as loud as I remember!
 

MadRU

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
38,839
19,793
98
Looks like BTN changed the games being rebroadcast

Saturday 3/21

1PM - Purdue at Rutgers
2PM - Illinois at Rutgers

Sunday 3/22

9PM - Big Ten Elite 1976 Rutgers Basketball
10PM - Seton Hall at Rutgers this past seasons game

Not sure why they changed the games being shown.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4