Buy/Sell

cowbell9

Redshirt
Nov 15, 2005
3,887
0
0
...You would shoot your dog in the head for a SEC Championship.

Buy....and I'd throw in my ex-wife to boot.
 

Coach34

Redshirt
Jul 20, 2012
20,283
1
0
i'd even let you screw my dog for an SEC title...then shoot it cause of the syphilis you gave it
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,438
31,651
113
At this point, I'd let you shoot my ex-wife just for a .500 season.
 

bonedaddy401

Redshirt
Aug 3, 2012
4,664
22
38
I thought about it but the year after won the Championship I sacrificed my dog for we would then go 3-9 and I would be teamless and dogless.

Plus he never ***** inside and I appreciate that.
 

jwbigcreek

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
1,081
2
38
so I'd shoot him in the head (if the wife didn't find out) for a 6-6 season (or Crooms hiring a new OC & actually letting him have control of the 'O').
 

bonedaddy401

Redshirt
Aug 3, 2012
4,664
22
38
Is the GGILF running for Vice-President? If so yes, and we would discuss health care policy afterwards over a menthol.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know