Buy/Sell.......

bizZaX

Redshirt
Mar 22, 2008
117
0
0
SELL: Snead can pass the football and Carroll and our offense cant even SCORE. Ole Miss will score and thus get "closer".. We wont do **** against LSU.
 

jwbigcreek

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
1,081
2
38
although the mighty Reb O only mustered 3 against Vandy at home (with 385 yards), I think that is out of character for them (sounds a lot like us except more yards). If we score a TD, it will be on the 3rd team (barring a Pegues return, pick 6, etc.). I don't think UF's D is as good as LSU's & I know our O ain't as good as the Rebs. I'd also be surprised if our D shows up since they should know we have zero chance to win (ok, maybe it's 0.000000000000000000001%).
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina