The whole game while I was watching him I just kept hearing Chris Farley from Tommy Boy singing "Fat guy in a little suit".Not sure how the officials can tolerate him mocking them with a bronze cheer
He is known for Bush League showmanship
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I pace like Tom Crean when I'm in my living room watching UK. Takes me a minute to get my jeans down from around my neck.I’ve acted the same or even worse at home watching games. I know I’d act a damn fool if I was coach.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days