BWI Film Club: New Movie Trailers…

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
Dune Part 2 is a modern day sci fi spectacle that needs to be seen in IMAX. Holy schnikes what a film!! Reminiscent of old school Hollywood blockbusters. The scenery and technology were mind bending.

I'm still in shock from the experience. I read the book like 20 years ago and the choices made to adapt this were all great. This film was so big and loud and visceral. It destroyed me. I have to pick up the pieces now. The whole experience was surreal and shocking and uncomfortable in the best way. Same feeling as Blade Runner 2049. You feel like you're 25,000 years into a terrible future. Of course I made sure I was so high I didn't know what century I was in. That's key.

I don't think I've been in a theater for about 5 years, so going directly to this in IMAX was like never seeing a concert and then going to see Led Zeppelin.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
I'm still in shock from the experience. I read the book like 20 years ago and the choices made to adapt this were all great. This film was so big and loud and visceral. It destroyed me. I have to pick up the pieces now. The whole experience was surreal and shocking and uncomfortable in the best way. Same feeling as Blade Runner 2049. You feel like you're 25,000 years into a terrible future. Of course I made sure I was so high I didn't know what century I was in. That's key.

I don't think I've been in a theater for about 5 years, so going directly to this in IMAX was like never seeing a concert and then going to see Led Zeppelin.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
First trailer for Yorgos (‘Poor Things’) Lanthimos’ ‘Kinds of Kindness’ - starring Emma Stone, Jesse Plemmons, Willem Dafoe, and Hunter Schafer. Not much on plot but love the vibe….

Reactions: Woodpecker

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Looks good. I went into the first with low expectations and I really liked it. Lady Gaga definitely needs more movie roles - looks great here too…

Latest posts