BWO-Streaming?

catman15

All-Conference
Mar 28, 2009
2,023
2,178
113
I have spectrum and pay a little extra for a sports package that had the channel at first but now it says i don't. When i open my spectrum app on anything mobile, i get the channel working fine though. I need to get it figured out but i don't want to lose it altogether before these games are on. The package i have added like nfl-nba-mlb network and a few others
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

UKAlum88

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2020
1,432
2,352
0
I have spectrum and pay a little extra for a sports package that had the channel at first but now it says i don't. When i open my spectrum app on anything mobile, i get the channel working fine though. I need to get it figured out but i don't want to lose it altogether before these games are on. The package i have added like nfl-nba-mlb network and a few others

If your smart tv and phone are hooked to the same Wi-Fi, you can play it from your phone and screen mirror it to your tv.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,977
102,251
113
I am streaming it just check the following site, --- https://w1ldc4ts.wixsite.com/funchester3/live
 

BlueWorldOrder

All-American
Dec 17, 2004
11,348
5,497
113
For those of us that were working during the game are you doing a replay?
yeah, im working on the replay right now. Between taking care of my uncle who has dementia hard to multitask between different things. I probably only watched part of the 2nd half of the game.


I'll have a download of the games soon as I can.

I plan on streaming tomorrow's game tomorrow when it airs live, so you guys don't have to wait on a delayed broadcast.
 

BlueWorldOrder

All-American
Dec 17, 2004
11,348
5,497
113
You need to refresh the screen. Press "reload."
earlier for some reason and worst timing ever, my internet level dropped making it impossible for me to stream the game. strange thing about it i ran speed test and was perfectly fine speed. i reset my router and after i did that worked like a charm. so thats why at first my stream was impossible to watch
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,977
102,251
113
earlier for some reason and worst timing ever, my internet level dropped making it impossible for me to stream the game. strange thing about it i ran speed test and was perfectly fine speed. i reset my router and after i did that worked like a charm. so thats why at first my stream was impossible to watch
You're the most valuable poster on this site, and I'm serious. We appreciate you, sir.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  3. 03 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU