BYU sucks too

LightninInside

Redshirt
Apr 1, 2008
695
0
0
But I fully expect om to get their **** together during half time and win this thing easy. Even om can't be that bad, can they?
 

CEO2044

Senior
May 11, 2009
1,945
618
113
I hope they put that interception on replay all night. That was comedic from BYU.
 

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,476
22,047
113


</p>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four