Studying mock drafts is what he's doing.I'm sure Cal is studying tape now
Indeed! But since Cal is not at UK anymore, he will win a first round game this year.We all know Calipari can't win in the 1st Round ... so this matchup won't take place.
Cal will have to beat Self and if I had to put money on that game, it will not be on Cal,I love this, I can't wait
Cal has not pulled an upset in the NCAA tournament since 2014.
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win