Cal's lost them

bigblueindy

Freshman
Apr 10, 2007
517
72
0
I don't know about that. I just think we peaked against UNC back in December. We have went steadily down hill since. Sad to say.

Bigblue
 

huck

Sophomore
Apr 27, 2007
2,455
106
0
Cal is lost he sucks to
I don't think Cal sucks.... to me, his main thing is to help the boys get to the pros. I think most of us would like him to be a great Kentucky coach..... but he is about.... I've put ** in the pros and they made ******** money.... I would like our ad to have a little talk.... we will not get one more fun than him.... but may win more titles
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
  3. 03 KSR Around the SEC 11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
  5. 05 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club