Can You Not Get ESPN360 Through Comcast

kcomphlint

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
142
0
0
All I know is Charter (Birmingham) better get ESPN360 on my internet service before next year. Otherwise, the SEC/ESPN is teh suck.
 

Agentdog

Redshirt
Aug 16, 2006
1,433
0
0
This f'n ridiculous. Same here with me. Comcast......nope. has not purchased 360. Well, if comcast hasn't....who has? This sucks.
 

FlabLoser

Redshirt
Aug 20, 2006
10,709
0
0
I'd thought about dumping AT&T for Comcast. AT&T has ESPN360.

Comcast SUCKS - in every respect - cable, internet, everything.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5