A breath of fresh air, and cute as a button.
She has 1 child (with sheldon Williams) . Former Duke player and she is a former Tennessee player so I should nt like her but she is hot and good to hearMan I was thinking the same exact thing earlier. She hasn’t aged a day since she was 20. And she’s even got kids right? She’s a babe
As opposed to hearing ernie Johnson and seth Davis chomp away.She has 1 child (with sheldon Williams) . Former Duke player and she is a former Tennessee player so I should nt like her but she is hot and good to hear
As opposed to hearing ernie Johnson and seth Davis chomp away.
Ernie Johnson seems like a really good guy and good father. I have zero bad things to say about him.
Me either as far as a person and father. He has it rough with his handicapped child... but his voice just gets to me .Ernie Johnson seems like a really good guy and good father. I have zero bad things to say about him.
How many licks does it take to get to the center of THAT tootsie pop?Very hot..Used to be married to Sheldon Williams.
![]()
How many licks does it take to get to the center of THAT tootsie pop?
Bout a hunert![/QUOTE. I'd love to find out.
I have to say that crew overall has the lowest amount of energy ever. Down right, depressing crew.
Mike brey is a good basketball mind too.She is good at what she does - when she breaks down games and matchups, she's obviously the best basketball mind out of that group.
Wtf does saying she find have to do with the wildcats?Candace is absolutely gorgeous. I love my CATS but damn...she is fine!
Hot and knows the game. Great combo.
How many licks does it take to get to the center of THAT tootsie pop?
Bout a hunert!
HOW DID SHELDON WILLIAMS GET THATVery hot..Used to be married to Sheldon Williams.
![]()
Very hot..Used to be married to Sheldon Williams.
![]()
Preggo now so she’s about to ruin that bodyWhat about that Jamie Erdahl?
![]()
![]()
Damn, I didn't even notice lol I must be blind. Those abs will be gone.Preggo now so she’s about to ruin that body
Soooooooo effing hot. And shes incredibly smart and talented. Oh to be taller, more athletic, and much more handsome.
I think the abs are keeping the belly less noticeable plus they only go head and shoulders. I follow her twitter is the only reason I knew she was pregnantDamn, I didn't even notice lol I must be blind. Those abs will be gone.
I think the abs are keeping the belly less noticeable plus they only go head and shoulders. I follow her twitter is the only reason I knew she was pregnant
Soooooooo effing hot. And shes incredibly smart and talented. Oh to be taller, more athletic, and much more handsome.
:joy: Um. To have a shot with her now you have to be a woman.Sheldon Williams wasn’t handsome, so you have a shot
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos