you ain't all that far from Chicago!Win game 3 and we wrap this up in 5
Just up the roadyou ain't all that far from Chicago!
Couldn’t see the puck at allHow was the puck not in the goal as Dobes slid back?
How do you feel about the Hurricanes now?Looking like Montreal is on the way to a sweep. The Canes don't belong on the ice with them. What an embarrassing performance.
^Dominant start and you can give all the momentum back with a PPG here.
Two straight 7 game series and back to back overtime losses have taken their toll on Montreal … they look a step slow tonightDefinitely not over yet. Not sure if anyone else saw what happened in Vegas earlier this week.
I understand, and I agree with you. Just saying I've seen weirder things happen in playoff hockey.Two straight 7 game series and back to back overtime losses have taken their toll on Montreal … they look a step slow tonight
Actually the announcers are pretty good at Splaining who is playing wellI have watched the playoffs for 5-6 years and understand the game, but how do I learn to watch to see which players are playing well other than the obvious assist or goal?
Depends on what you're watching for. Solid defensemen aren't necessarily scoring highlight reel goals like Gretzky or McDavid, but they block shots, and make good passes out of the defensive zone to lead to offensive rushes. Jaccob Slavin on the Hurricanes (74), is one of the strongest and most underrated D-men in the league.I have watched the playoffs for 5-6 years and understand the game, but how do I learn to watch to see which players are playing well other than the obvious assist or goal?
Inside Carolina Football Recruiting
Recruit Weekend Visit Preview: UNC-Notre Dame
Inside Carolina Basketball
Neo Avdalas Realizing Dream in Path from Greece to UNC
Inside Carolina Basketball
Kevin Thomas' First UNC Interview: 'Play Hard Regardless'
Inside Carolina Basketball
How The Heels Stack Up in the ACC - The Basketball Show
Inside Carolina Football
UNC's Offensive Line Remains a Work in Progress