I saw someone mention this in a thread about asst. coaches leaving.<div>
</div><div>Did I miss this? What's the story?</div>
</div><div>Did I miss this? What's the story?</div>
I talked to someone about the situation and they said he will be back. He had legitimate stuff going on so the personal reasons excuse was legitimate.fijiking2 said:I don't really think there has really been a reason said. They just said he was taking a leave of absence from the team.
From what I understand that might be some bs but Marcello has to report what the coaches tell him.jlm255 said:Clarion Liar</p>
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar