Free Enes
Would have been a star at Duke or Carolina.
I'm actually proud of Boogies effort on that play. He's had some defensive plays that were less than total effort...
Me too. Boogie is probably my fav player in the league but what the hell happened on that turnover?? Lol that was bad
be careful, the mods will delete this thread if you say anything remotely negative about anyone associated with UK.I'm actually proud of Boogies effort on that play. He's had some defensive plays that were less than total effort...
I am too. I thought Boogie would just let it go to keep from being posterized...hat's off to Boogie.I'm actually proud of Boogies effort on that play. He's had some defensive plays that were less than total effort...
I'm not understanding
be careful, the mods will delete this thread if you say anything remotely negative about anyone associated with UK.
How many good plays does Cuz make for every bad one?
Dude. As I said, he's probably fav player. He's the best big in the league Imo. It was just funny, he obviously had a motion to make a pass then tried not to at last moment. Great players can make bonehead plays sometimes
Don't mind him ,he's just drunk
KSR
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia