Catch 22

mdlUK.1

Heisman
Dec 23, 2002
29,712
57,543
0
I have to pull for Wisconsin because I hate dUKe and don't want them to win. But I cant pull for Wisconsin because I hate the big 10 and if Wisconsin wins, the big10 would have both major NC's. So I have to pull for dUKe but I can't becaue I hate the acc, so I have to pull for Wisconsin but i can't..... Catch 22
 

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,326
24,111
113
So do what most UK fans are doing - something else besides watch the game.
 

trubluthrunthru

Redshirt
Mar 12, 2009
5,854
6
0
UL fans will be rooting for Duke because they are an ACC school, always do the opposite of UL fans.
 

JasonS.

All-American
Moderator
Oct 10, 2001
41,921
7,389
66
Originally posted by TheDude73:
So do what most UK fans are doing - something else besides watch the game.

I'm gonna watch the game. But I reserve the right to change the channel.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt