What was your last alias?Auburn may beat us by 50
We had a healthy roster for 4 mins, I’m worn out manCan't blame him man. Back injuries suck and are unpredictable. You could injure it, recover, be fine for months, and then have a hard sneeze and be hurt again.
Hate saying this but Chandler doesn’t belong here. He may have out of HS, maybe, but his layoff has taken a toll.Embarrassing defense.
This conference has shocked me as to how good it is this year.I'm not too pissed at him, I think this conference has shocked him a bit at how good it is.
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'