****Cats vs A&M Game Thread****

Apr 10, 2006
438
74
0
This team is just not that good period if they would just play team ball ,defensive players rotate when we get beat off The dribble and play good helpside d we could win sone games bit this team has alot of weaknesses!
 

RonEJones

All-Conference
Apr 8, 2010
12,748
1,745
0
Defense aside - what would our record be if we didn't have multiple crazy, unforced turnovers each game? Like Vanderbilt falling with no one near him. Knox throwing it to the center of the zone without a cat there. Every time Richards touches the ball. Half of the time Gabriel drives to the hole..
 

ftp000

All-American
Mar 26, 2009
6,608
6,615
113
Those guys should obey their coach....stop shooting so many 3s!
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
This entire team needs to come back for another year ain't none of these players ready for no NBA.
 
  • Like
Reactions: IYAOYAS1

morgousky

Heisman
Sep 5, 2009
23,959
43,171
0
Don't they get tired of getting their *** kicked

I was crucified for saying Knox and a few more just don't care either way. I think it's obvious. I mean if people cant figure that out at this point I don't know what to tell them. I guess in their world every player cares 100% of the time every year.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  3. 03 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball