They are getting to the rim at will. Play zone or something.
We were playing zone. They made 3 3's in a row and got an alley oop dunk.
They are getting to the rim at will. Play zone or something.
Get chicken soup instead of trying to make it out of chicken **** then.Can’t make chicken soup out of chicken sh*t
-my dad
Their dunks are falling too.We've lost. When that crap falls you might as well walk off the court. Un freaking believable.
With three first round picks in the draft.
He must have one helluva agent.If Diallo is a 1st rounder, I am.
We were playing zone. They made 3 3's in a row and got an alley oop dunk.
I think A&M is too inconsistent for us to be out of it yet.
I stand by it, take away top talent from him (now) and he doesn't coach them up. He's a great recruiter and used to be a great motivator - but has never been a great game coach.Dumb statement
And any sense too.
Calm down guys... its only 1 game
Seem much worse teams than this. But this is the worst teamThe laziest, most careles UK team ever..and the worst in at least 30 years. How they think this sorry bunch is a "5 seed" is ridiculous. Young or not..no excuse..this team is the bottom of the barrel.
I missed the first part of the second half. WTH happened?
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina