CB 40 Lancaster 37 final

anon1786204367

Sophomore
Dec 10, 2017
463
138
43
This was a great game .congrats to the drifters on the win .Lancaster 1rst in district and 2 in state /colonial beach 2nd in district and 4 in state I strongly believe they will meet in regional championship .no disrespect to the others in region A that’s just my opinion
 

nnkbballfan

Redshirt
Jan 7, 2019
30
7
0
This was a great game .congrats to the drifters on the win .Lancaster 1rst in district and 2 in state /colonial beach 2nd in district and 4 in state I strongly believe they will meet in regional championship .no disrespect to the others in region A that’s just my opinion
An opinion I agree with!
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Football Central Region GameDay - Week 7
  4. 04 Women's Sports Top 2027 recruit Micah Ojo commits to UNC
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Central Region Gamers of Week 6