CBS now confirms Hunter Biden laptop is real....LOL

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Doesnt surprised me that a compromised sitting POTUS that repeatedly lied about his involvement with son Hunter is nothing to get excited about for some of you...

Sick sick puppies I tell ya....
While 4 criminal proceedings against Trump continue today. Actual cases with evidence . So yea this is a nothing burger with nothing to get excited about. Get back to me when there’s proof Joe Biden broke the law.

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Do your own homework.
Hint: google search 150 Biden bank transactions.
Ok . SAR’s are preliminary and unverified tip-and-lead information on possible violations of law. Unverified , possible violations. Got it . NOTHING BURGER BRO. Go for it. Waste taxpayers money. When Hunter takes the 5th , what you going to do then .

Reactions: Footyball

Fight On Era

Sep 28, 2021
Ok . SAR’s are preliminary and unverified tip-and-lead information on possible violations of law. Unverified , possible violations. Got it . NOTHING BURGER BRO. Go for it. Waste taxpayers money. When Hunter takes the 5th , what you going to do then .
You don't get it. Dementia Joe's illegal activity (the big guy) is the objective. Hunter can be granted immunity and the 5th will no longer be an option. That drugged out wimp will sing like a canary.

TheRealAirbns

Aug 24, 2017
While 4 criminal proceedings against Trump continue today. Actual cases with evidence .
Can you list some of that evidence?

Actually, there isn't any. Dems like you have simply been abusing the legal process and the authority of departments of our government in order to damage Trump or take him off the political playing board. In the process, you've teamed with the Administrative State in an attempted soft coup against an elected president of the United States. Third world tactics by third rate thinkers with third rate ethics in a third rate political party.

Last edited:

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
I believe majority of the hardest core Joe supporters don't even deny the laptop. They just don't care in the same way as others would regarding their own people.

TheRealAirbns

Aug 24, 2017
Oh, probably look at email like the one describing the "10% for the big guy," and listen to Hunter's own business partner confirm for us that the big guy is Joe Biden.

You know, evidence, soggy. There's a considerable amount of it on that laptop that speaks for itself. So does the video of ol' Pedo-Pete bragging about getting Ukraine's criminal prosecutor fired a month after that prosecutor had raided Mykola Zlochevsky's (Burisma's President) home, justifying the firing with the obvious lie that the prosecutor wasn't doing anything to fight corruption.

And then maybe play all the times Biden blatantly lied about so many things having to do with his involvement with Hunter's businesses.

And then, maybe get the folks from Burisma who testified in Ukraine that hiring Hunter was done to buy protection from Xo Biden.

There's actually quite a lot of evidence, both direct and circumstntial. Lots more, if there would be an honest effort to dig it out. When the FBI and Justice Department weren't corrupt, that actually used to be their job.

Last edited:

Alta Loma Trojan

Aug 24, 2017
Hunter's testimony isn't the only way to find out incriminating info. There is the laptop including voice recordings between The Big Guy and Hunter. There are whistleblowers lining up to testify that were involved in the business dealings.
I'm sure you had no problem with the Dems going after Trump with the Steel Dossier. Now that was a waste of money.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
Is real....2+ years after it was reported...

Cant make this **** up....

Deniers amongst us will claim Sleepy Joe has nothing to do with it....

Carry on.....

Wait, does that mean the news organizations and individual people who had their accounts suspended or blocked on Twitter, FB, YouTube are going to get an apology?

Socrates

Aug 29, 2021
Yeah, the Treasury Dept is Not cooperating with Comer and Jordan in providing info.
You present a logical fallacy that if an investigation does not start or is actively resisted, that somehow that implies innocence.

Common sense dictates that paying a vice-president's son $1M s year to sit on an energy company's board without producing actual work amounts to influence pedaling.

You live, as do millions in the USA, in a fantasy world that as long as our side remains in power all is good.

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
Hey, I thought freedom and democracy was a big thing here in the US? Damn commies censoring everything.

Reactions: Bobbyteeitup

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 24, 2017
So you must have been furious about the tax $$ wasted on the Jan 6th commission. Nevermind- truth telling is not a left wing value.

Username1

Sep 12, 2021
Trump' AG Bill Barr appointed John Durham as special prosecutor 3 years ago to investigate quite a few of Trump's fantasies and conspiracy theories which included Hunter Biden and Durham came up with a Big 'Ol Nothing Burger.

Three years of investigating and maybe one indictment by Durham, that's it.

Durham won't even show his face in public anymore, he must be tired of being laughed at.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017

Username1

Sep 12, 2021
So you must have been furious about the tax $$ wasted on the Jan 6th commission. Nevermind- truth telling is not a left wing value.
The trumplican insurrectionist of January 6th were held accountable and prosecuted for the crimes they committed. I would say the taxpayers got their moneys worth, for a change.

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
It’s clear as day the GOP can’t win with their candidates or their platform/policies so they’ll throw all their eggs into the Hunter Biden laptop basket. Brilliant plan . Trump/ MTG 2024 pretty please 😅😅

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
The trumplican insurrectionist of January 6th were held accountable and prosecuted for the crimes they committed. I would say the taxpayers got their moneys worth, for a change.

and those prosecutions happened as part of the Jan 6th commission?
i must have missed that part.

Username1

Sep 12, 2021
Prosecuted for the equivalent of trespassing and spent years in jail.
If you think that was justice served, don't know what to say.
If a group of people trespassed on your property, vandalized it, threatened the occupants and stole your property you would be screaming holy hell to put them in jail

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Prosecuted for the equivalent of trespassing and spent years in jail.
If you think that was justice served, don't know what to say.
Trespassing 😉 Can I come and storm your residence , try to beat down your family and you’re going to charge me with trespassing. Yea right

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
Trespassing 😉 Can I come and storm your residence , try to beat down your family and you’re going to charge me with trespassing. Yea right

I guess I missed the beatings.
I did see the killing.

Whatever happened to the people who stormed into the Kavanaugh hearings?
What about the one who had an actual gun at those hearings?

Unequal application of justice is what has most people upset.

Just like in football, if it is PI on one team, call it both ways.

SGVFlip

Nov 13, 2017
It’s clear as day the GOP can’t win with their candidates or their platform/policies so they’ll throw all their eggs into the Hunter Biden laptop basket. Brilliant plan . Trump/ MTG 2024 pretty please 😅😅
LMAO...whos putting all their eggs in that?

I just want to know the truth...

Dont you?

Im on record, I dont want Trump running again....

Reactions: Rodgarnay51

dp4life

Aug 26, 2017
Maybe you can enlighten us on 1 decision, policy, etc. that Biden has put forth that has placed Americans in a better position than 2 years ago.

dp4life

Aug 26, 2017
And, to the "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me" crowd: If this laptop situation investigation unfolds and incriminates Xo Biden to the point of impeachment, it will only occur because the Dems wanted it to - or at minimum didn't block it. Chances of Xo running in 2024 are about 10%.

Reactions: Rodgarnay51

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Maybe you can enlighten us on 1 decision, policy, etc. that Biden has put forth that has placed Americans in a better position than 2 years ago.
We’re on Hunter Bro. Stayed focused on the topic . See me in 24 and will see want Joes done . If it was so bad what happened in the midterms ?

Latest posts