CBS now confirms Hunter Biden laptop is real....LOL

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

Aug 24, 2017
The trumplican insurrectionist of January 6th were held accountable and prosecuted for the crimes they committed. I would say the taxpayers got their moneys worth, for a change.
You are as stupid as Son of Gomer. The people that committed crimes( and many who didn't) had already been prosecuted. The commission claimed it wanted the truth, but the only real questions were why the FBI had so many agents embedded among the protesters, and where were the Capital police. That was never addressed.
But I realize leftists like you see everything thru a political lens, and have no use for the truth.

Oldschoolrock

Aug 24, 2017
The coup in Ukraine, Hunter somehow in both China and Ukraine corruption network. I look forward to that look deeper and Mayorkas impeachment, Swallowell off intelligence committee after dating chinese spy for years, Omar out of another as she has shown she is a Sith. Both beholden to foreign influence. It will not end well

Alkebulan7

Aug 24, 2017
The coup in Ukraine, Hunter somehow in both China and Ukraine corruption network. I look forward to that look deeper and Mayorkas impeachment, Swallowell off intelligence committee after dating chinese spy for years, Omar out of another as she has shown she is a Sith. Both beholden to foreign influence. It will not end well

Alkebulan7

Aug 24, 2017
Former President Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner left taxpayers with a hotel bill for more than $24,000 on his way out of the White House, according to a new federal filing.

The expense filing, first reported by The Daily Beast, shows a State Department expenditure labeled "KUSHNER VISIT DEC 2020" for $24,335 stemming from Kushner's trip to Israel to tout the administration's accomplishments four weeks before Trump left office.

Kushner met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who last month pleaded not guilty to three corruption charges, and visited the U.S. embassy that Trump had relocated from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Shortly after the trip, Kushner Companies sought to raise more than $100 million in Israel....The trip came after Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, racked up big taxpayer bills with vacations to Charlottesville, Aspen, the Dominican Republic and Canada while forcing Secret Service to pay thousands per month to rent an apartment near their Washington home for the use of a bathroom after agents were instructed not to use theirs...Kushner's trip came under scrutiny weeks later when the Wall Street Journal reported that Kushner Companies, his family's business, sought to raise at least $100 million by selling bonds in Israel, its first such effort. The move, which came shortly after Trump pardoned Kushner's father Charles for his 2005 conviction on tax evasion and witness tampering charges, quickly sparked concerns about a conflict of interest even though Jared Kushner sold off his stake in the company when he joined the White House...An analysis by the government watchdog group Citizens for Ethics and Responsibility in Washington (CREW) found that the couple reported earning between $172 million and $640 million in outside income while working in the administration. (salon.com)

Reactions: SonofGodzilla

Alkebulan7

Aug 24, 2017
Matthew 7:5

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
Matthew 7:5

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
What's your point?
I don't get it.

Are you saying because Trump and his family may have done something wrong that it is ok for Biden and his family to continue to do wrong?
Is that your take on this?

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
You lack depth in your thought processes reptilian.
This is about a compromised commander-in-thief that has not challenged Xi in any way on the CCP's aggression.
Wonder why?

Biden said we would defend Taiwan but the “White House” walked that back almost immediately.

• Sad
Reactions: Rodgarnay51

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
What's your point?
I don't get it.

Are you saying because Trump and his family may have done something wrong that it is ok for Biden and his family to continue to do wrong?
Is that your take on this?
The point is the republican party looks the other way when its one if their own. You can't have it both ways. Lets not pretend ethics matter to Republicans.

Reactions: STRECKERmemo

IETrojanFan

Aug 24, 2017
The point is the republican party looks the other way when its one if their own. You can't have it both ways. Lets not pretend ethics matter to Republicans.
Ha. Haha. Hahaha. Hahahahahahaha!
The truth is, both parties do these days, evidenced by both this thread topic and the replies.

Reactions: uscvball

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
I’ve been reading your posts. Stick to enjoying football. As for politics and how the world works, you’re ignorant and therefore a tool.
Uh , ok Mr. 😆So do please share where you have obtained your expert political knowledge from. Degree’s in political science ? Held office ? What are your sources of your vast political knowledge? Please feel free to put me on ignore

Moon4Cimoli

Aug 31, 2021
The biggest issue is the media burying the Hunter Biden story for 2 years. They are putting their thumb on the scale. The media’s job is to ferret out these stories, present the facts, and then let their readership decide. They went after Brett Kavanaugh like he was part of Hitler’s inner circle, for a purported high school event. That is neither right nor fair.

jiordone

Aug 24, 2017
The MSM is the biggest threat to the Country. They are evil organizations used to simply lie, brainwash, and push their master’s agenda.
Anyone who believes a thing they tell you really needs your brain examined.

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
There’s not a single one that I can think of.
Ha ha ha ha. You can't think of any of Joe's accomplishments? Maybe you just don't know how to think.

Biden got a $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure package done. This package increases investment in roads and bridges, renovates ports and public transportation, expands broadband access and replaces every lead pipe in the United States, among other initiatives. This bill brings jobs, jobs and more jobs, and it begins to rebuild our long-neglected infrastructure.

He also got a $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package done in March 2021 that included up to $1,400 per person to financially struggling Americans, extended unemployment support and provided billions of dollars to help schools, colleges and universities reopen.

Biden put in place a $20 billion vaccination program to fight COVID. So now 74% of Americans – 249 million Americans – have received at least one vaccine dose. Not that you probably care that over 1 million Americans have died from COVID,, thanks to Trump's gross incompetence.

Biden expanded access to affordable health care for five million Americans

Biden cut unemployment dropped to 3.9%;, and 6,000,000 jobs have been created already. And US Jobless claims are now at their lowest level since 1969.

Next.

TheRealAirbns

Aug 24, 2017
Then there is this little hiccup. The difference is Jared was an actual wh employee

Yeah, Kushner got a $2 billion deal from the Saudis, *after* The Donald was out of the White House. Help us out, genius. What were the Saudis buying? It certainly wasn't influence with the US government. Kushner hss decades of *extensive* business experience, too.

Contrast that with Pedo-Pete, who was flying Hunter around on Air Force 2, setting up and getting all kinds of deals in multiple countires while Xo Biden was Vice President. Pedo-Pete got Ukraine's prosecutor fired *while he was Vice President,* right after that prosecutor raided the home of Burisma's president. Hunter Biden had extensive experience as a crack head, but none in investments or private business that would justify these countries investing in his businesses or in him.

The difference is clear. Xo Biden was influence peddling. Trump and Kushner? Hard to make that case.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Yeah, Kushner got a $2 billion deal from the Saudis, *after* The Donald was out of the White House. Help us out, genius. What were the Saudis buying? It certainly wasn't influence with the US government. Kushner hss decades of *extensive* business experience, too.

Contrast that with Pedo-Pete, who was flying Hunter around on Air Force 2, setting up and getting all kinds of deals in multiple countires while Xo Biden was Vice President. Pedo-Pete got Ukraine's prosecutor fired *while he was Vice President,* right after that prosecutor raided the home of Burisma's president. Hunter Biden had extensive experience as a crack head, but none in investments or private business that would justify these countries investing in his businesses or in him.

The difference is clear. Xo Biden was influence peddling. Trump and Kushner? Hard to make that case.
Jared Kushner: Got a $1 billion loan from the Saudis while working in the WH, and a $2 billion investment from the Saudis months after leaving the WH. GOP wants to investigate one of them. Guess which

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
My party is bad but your party is badder.

Nice argument. Just know you're all being bent over and you don't even realize it.

Reactions: dp4life

TheRealAirbns

Aug 24, 2017
Jared Kushner: Got a $1 billion loan from the Saudis while working in the WH, and a $2 billion investment from the Saudis months after leaving the WH. GOP wants to investigate one of them. Guess which
Stop quoting idiot Twitter posters who provide no foundation. Kushner did not get a $1 billion loan from th Saudis while working in the WH. If you want to reply to my post, reply to my post. Don't just repeat the same stupid.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Stop quoting idiot Twitter posters who provide no foundation. Kushner did not get a $1 billion loan from th Saudis while working in the WH. If you want to reply to my post, reply to my post. Don't just repeat the same stupid.
Jared had numerous business dealings with china and saudia arabia while in office asking for money. Well documented. I really do not know much about Hunter Biden, I am just of the opinion that the right loves to make up stuff that they can never prove because it is not true. Like Pizzagate, like election machines controlled by venezuela. So I will make the assumption the Hunter Biden story is also full of crap. Yes Hunter made money off his dads name, if that is a crime, we need to impeach half of congress

Timeline on Jared Kushner, Qatar, 666 Fifth Avenue, and White House Policy (justsecurity.org)

Socrates

Aug 29, 2021
No, the biggest issue is that Pedo-Pete sold his public office to America's enemies. Hunter, his bagman, is the distraction.
Think about this for a moment. A father used his son for illegal means to profit off of him and to serve as an intermediary in case there are legal ramifications.

What kind of man does this?

He betrayed his son and country.

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
The funny thing is that he actually thinks the things on his list are good things Bless his heart.
So you don't believe improving our infrastructure, saving lives, adding jobs and giving more people access to health care are good things? Tell me what you believe "good things" are.

SGVFlip

Nov 13, 2017
Former President Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner left taxpayers with a hotel bill for more than $24,000 on his way out of the White House, according to a new federal filing.

The expense filing, first reported by The Daily Beast, shows a State Department expenditure labeled "KUSHNER VISIT DEC 2020" for $24,335 stemming from Kushner's trip to Israel to tout the administration's accomplishments four weeks before Trump left office.

Kushner met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who last month pleaded not guilty to three corruption charges, and visited the U.S. embassy that Trump had relocated from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Shortly after the trip, Kushner Companies sought to raise more than $100 million in Israel....The trip came after Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, racked up big taxpayer bills with vacations to Charlottesville, Aspen, the Dominican Republic and Canada while forcing Secret Service to pay thousands per month to rent an apartment near their Washington home for the use of a bathroom after agents were instructed not to use theirs...Kushner's trip came under scrutiny weeks later when the Wall Street Journal reported that Kushner Companies, his family's business, sought to raise at least $100 million by selling bonds in Israel, its first such effort. The move, which came shortly after Trump pardoned Kushner's father Charles for his 2005 conviction on tax evasion and witness tampering charges, quickly sparked concerns about a conflict of interest even though Jared Kushner sold off his stake in the company when he joined the White House...An analysis by the government watchdog group Citizens for Ethics and Responsibility in Washington (CREW) found that the couple reported earning between $172 million and $640 million in outside income while working in the administration. (salon.com)
If hes corrupt, they should go after him....

But we talking bout Ole Joe and Hunter here....

Alkebulan7

Aug 24, 2017
washington post (10/6/22):

"Federal agents investigating President Biden’s son Hunter have gathered what they believe is sufficient evidence to charge him with tax crimes and a false statement related to a gun purchase, according to people familiar with the case. The next stepis for the U.S. Attorney in Delaware, a Trump administration holdover, to decide on whether to file such charges, these people said.

The investigation into Hunter Biden began in 2018, and became a central focus for then-president Donald Trump during his unsuccessful 2020 reelection effort. Initially, the investigation centered around Hunter Biden’s finances related to overseas business ties and consulting work. Over time, investigators with multiple agencies focused closely on whether he did not report all of his income, and whether he lied on gun purchase paperwork in 2018, according to the people familiar with the situation, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing case."

Potential tax crimes, hmm where have we heard that before? Now that the SCOTUS has cleared the way for lawmakers to get Trump's tax returns, maybe that investigation can run right along with HB's? So HB may have failed to divulge his past drug problems (which were well documented) when purchasing a firearm...oh yeah throw the book at him, the hell with all that talk about protecting folks 2nd Amendment rights (even though we'll fight like hell to keep guns in the hands of crazy folks shooting up Walmart, night clubs, schools, churches, malls, etc). The hypocrisy is simply amazing. I say use the same legal standard for Trump, HB and both families. If crimes have been committed and can be proven, then proceed accordingly and lock all the guilty parties up for as long as the law allows. What happened to the lock her up crowd? But, when it comes to the Trumps, suddenly folks lose their investigative zeal. Some are just straight up hypocrites with no ethical standards whatsoever. If the current POTUS had 10% of the alleged crimes the Donald has potentially being investigated, folks here would be ready to hold impeachment hearings, oh wait that's coming next I'm sure. Good luck with that. Enjoy that slim majority in the house while it last, I'm sure the dog and pony show will be very entertaining. I reserve the balance of my time for the clown show to come.

Last edited:
Reactions: SonofGodzilla

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
You lack depth in your thought processes reptilian.
This is about a compromised commander-in-thief that has not challenged Xi in any way on the CCP's aggression.
Wonder why?
China is messing with Taiwan , again . What do you suggest Joe do ? Put more sanctions on Chinese goods ?

Alkebulan7

Aug 24, 2017
But hey, if folks can ignore this as they did and still vote for the guy and advocate for him to run in 2024....the cult is alive and well.

Now close your eyes and imagine if the subject of these perverted alleged sexual assaults name was Joe Biden...what would the cult be screaming for now?

Last edited:

Socrates

Aug 29, 2021
China is messing with Taiwan , again . What do you suggest Joe do ? Put more sanctions on Chinese goods ?
His nutz went up his azz and his whale of a sphincter slammed shut when he had the opportunity to confront Xi in their recent 1:1 meeting.

Failed diplomacy, Failed leadership, Compromised man, Failed administration.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
I am sure the MAGAs don't read the news, but what Trump was doing to hide income from taxes is just the thing that puts you in jail.

TheRealAirbns

Aug 24, 2017
Jared had numerous business dealings with china and saudia arabia while in office asking for money. Well documented.
Seriously?

Of couirse he did, because he was acting on behalf of the US government. It was his job. SMH.

I am just of the opinion that the right loves to make up stuff that they can never prove because it is not true. Like Pizzagate, like election machines controlled by venezuela.
Kinda scary, then, that they're right more often than the MSM, the Left, or the Government, isn't it? See Russia collusion and Covid, for example.

So I will make the assumption the Hunter Biden story is also full of crap.
(laughing) You're an idiot, xx. You should know, by now, that your gut is pretty much always wrong.

Yes Hunter made money off his dads name, if that is a crime, we need to impeach half of congress
That would be correct, if it were possible. Members of Congress can't be impeached, though. And yes, selling access is a crime, and a big one. That's why this is significant..

Latest posts