CBS now confirms Hunter Biden laptop is real....LOL

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
Xi Jinping and 40 (of 54) African nations are meeting with Putin today. Iran and Saudi Arabia are working on peace between themselves. Syria and UAE met yesterday and are working on peace.

Meanwhile in America: freedom and democracy.

https://www.state.gov/additional-u-s-military-assistance-for-ukraine-2/

"I am authorizing our 34thdrawdown of U.S. arms and equipment for Ukraine valued at $350 million. This military assistance package includes more ammunition for U.S.-provided HIMARS and howitzers that Ukraine is usingto defend itself, as well as ammunition for Bradley Infantry Fighting Vehicles, HARM missiles, anti-tank weapons, riverine boats, and other equipment."

1679328094996.png

Attachments

• 1679327273134.png
    1679327273134.png
    345.8 KB · Views: 2

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
How great is America when you can be this guy and become president one day. Him and the vice president both. Great leaders we have.

• Haha
Reactions: Pudly76

Moon4Cimoli

Aug 31, 2021
LOL...DeSantis completely blows it with his statement about Alvin Bragg and the swirling controversy to arrest Trump. Damn, Ron, can you be any more feckless? Not a lot of leadership. FAIL.
OTOH, DeSantis isn’t paying off hookers so there is that.

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Xi Jinping and 40 (of 54) African nations are meeting with Putin today. Iran and Saudi Arabia are working on peace between themselves. Syria and UAE met yesterday and are working on peace.

Meanwhile in America: freedom and democracy.

https://www.state.gov/additional-u-s-military-assistance-for-ukraine-2/

"I am authorizing our 34thdrawdown of U.S. arms and equipment for Ukraine valued at $350 million. This military assistance package includes more ammunition for U.S.-provided HIMARS and howitzers that Ukraine is usingto defend itself, as well as ammunition for Bradley Infantry Fighting Vehicles, HARM missiles, anti-tank weapons, riverine boats, and other equipment."

View attachment 320372
What’s your take here coast ? We should offer zero military/ financial aid to Ukraine because communist countries and Muslim countries are trying to work it out so you believe Ukraine and Russia should meet to work it out ?

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
What’s your take here coast ? We should offer zero military/ financial aid to Ukraine because communist countries and Muslim countries are trying to work it out so you believe Ukraine and Russia should meet to work it out ?
The world is moving on past us while we are still waging wars in the name of freedom and democracy. And be clear that Ukraine/Russia is because of the USA.

Europe is broke. America is broke. Every political topic on this board is about how bad our media and government is, yet, we believe everything they say about communists and muslims.

See, godzilla, when you put pretext (communist, muslim, right/left, etc) in front of countries or people, your brain functions in a way that's not critical thinking.

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
in the name of freedom and democracy
Guess these things don’t matter to you. So you your take is no more wars unless someone is invading our country ? Let’s let communist Russia and China take over other countries freedom and democracy ?
Ukraine/Russia is because of the USA.
Yea right. Ukraine wants freedom, Russia wants communists rule and coast blames America.
America is broke
Technically got that one right. We can’t pay our bills.
that's not critical thinking.
What information am I lacking to critical think ? You think we should let Russia take Ukraine ?

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Every political topic on this board is about how bad our media and government is, yet,
Yea by Trumpers and a few dingbat liberals. So what .
believe everything they say
They being who coast ? Who’s your bogeyman today. The Main stream media, which now is basically everyone according to the board. The Woke , the lgbtq’ s , BLM , the weaponized government…./ and so on and so on. If you want to turn things around it’s not so hard. Find someone who is not frickn insane line Trump and you’ll win . Get your shi- together and quit being a whiner

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Yea right. Ukraine wants freedom, Russia wants communists rule and coast blames America.
If I’m not mistaken, the ukraine wasn’t a geopolitical entity until WWll when they sided with Hitler? And had they not pressed for nato membership, this conflict probably wouldn’t have even taken place. What would we do if say the ruskies or chinese tried to put troops and weapons systems in Cuba or Mexico? Perhaps along the Canadian border.

Reactions: SoCalN8tiv

Socrates

Aug 29, 2021
If I’m not mistaken, the ukraine wasn’t a geopolitical entity until WWll when they sided with Hitler? And had they not pressed for nato membership, this conflict probably wouldn’t have even taken place. What would we do if say the ruskies or chinese tried to put troops and weapons systems in Cuba or Mexico? Perhaps along the Canadian border.
Sorry, I know what you mean but the CCP has already infiltrated the universities, high tech, intelligence officials, the frPOTUS/family, financial and energy sectors and farmland. There is also indication they are also policing Chinese Nationals in the USA.

Maybe the pseudo-intellectuals can chime in with their CNN and RAND links and tell me I'm mistaken. :rolleyes:

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
Yea by Trumpers and a few dingbat liberals. So what .

They being who coast ? Who’s your bogeyman today. The Main stream media, which now is basically everyone according to the board. The Woke , the lgbtq’ s , BLM , the weaponized government…./ and so on and so on. If you want to turn things around it’s not so hard. Find someone who is not frickn insane line Trump and you’ll win . Get your shi- together and quit being a whiner
Maybe you did not get the memo.
101 is a CCP supporter and 90% of the posts are anti-US and/or pro-China.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017
NATA convo was a convenient excuse. This conflict has been going on long before this war. It was going on long before even Russia took over Crimea.
It was going on before any NATO talk.
Remind me, was Georgia also talking about joining NATA before Russia decided to annex part of that country?

Russia under Putin only needs an excuse, and sometimes does not even need one, to expand its boarders.

Reactions: SC in DE

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
What would we do if say the ruskies or chinese tried to put troops and weapons systems in Cuba or Mexico?
Yep, those old enough here and students of history know how the US felt about the 1962 ruskie missile sites in Cuba - world was taken to the threshold of a nuclear conflagration between the world's premier nuclear superpowers of the time.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
NATA convo was a convenient excuse. This conflict has been going on long before this war. It was going on long before even Russia took over Crimea.
It was going on before any NATO talk.
Remind me, was Georgia also talking about joining NATA before Russia decided to annex part of that country?

Russia under Putin only needs an excuse, and sometimes does not even need one, to expand its boarders.
Isn’t the crimea , just like eastern ukraine, a strategic area guarding the entrance to the Sea of Azov from the Black Sea? And the eastern ukraine provides ground support to the area.

I’m not justifying the ruskie view of politics, just telling you what it is. Putin gave Zelensky plenty of warning on nato. zelensky felt he just had to poke the bear.

Last edited:

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
Maybe you did not get the memo.
101 is a CCP supporter and 90% of the posts are anti-US and/or pro-China.
I don't live in China and the CPC has no influence on my day to day living. They've never done anything to me or to anyone I know. The opposite, as a matter of fact, is true for those I know who live in China, including non-Chinese.

I am affected by US policies daily and that's where I focus my opposition. Few of us can change policy but the collective can.

But it's obvious we like to complain, believe, repeat...

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
Isn’t the crimes, just like eastern ukraine, a strategic area guarding the entrance to the Sea of Azov from the Black Sea? And the eastern ukraine provides ground support to the area.

I’m not justifying the ruskie view of politics, just telling you what it is. Putin gave Zelensky plenty of warning on nato. zelensky felt he just had to poke the bear.
This is beyond Zelensky. Dude has no say in the matter.

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
Guess these things don’t matter to you. So you your take is no more wars unless someone is invading our country ? Let’s let communist Russia and China take over other countries freedom and democracy ?

Technically got that one right. We can’t pay our bills.

What information am I lacking to critical think ? You think we should let Russia take Ukraine ?
Godzilla, it gets tiring having to repeat.

Moon4Cimoli

Aug 31, 2021
Hanging on to a defiant country is way harder than winning the initial invasion conflict. The Ukraine would have drained the Kremlin dry had Putin been successful initially.

We never learn.

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
Hanging on to a defiant country is way harder than winning the initial invasion conflict. The Ukraine would have drained the Kremlin dry had Putin been successful initially.

We never learn.
The plan was to show that Russia can get to Kiev with ease and Zelensky would sign a peace deal. But, Zelensky is not in control.

They'd already wipe out Ukraine of that was the plan.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
I’m not justifying the ruskie view of politics, just telling you what it is.
It's sad that you actually have to explain yourself. Nobody is supporting what Russia did but their point of view of the situation has to be made to better understand what's going on but it doesn't mean anyone here is rooting for Russia.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
This is what the left has done to the rule of law in America. A Soros backed fool of a DA in Manhattan NY who is not worth the stain on used toilet paper can manipulate the law to bring a flimsy case that no self-respecting attorney would take, and use it to go after the undisputed leader of the Republican Party with a bogus charge that has already run the statute of limitations. This Country is literally and figuratively on fire, it's angry, it's floundering, it's depressed, it's rudderless, it's leaderless, it's banks are collapsing, people are being laid off, inflation is not coming down, gas is going up again, China is on the move to take Taiwan, Russia, Iran, China, Saudi Arabia have shaped an alliance of evil, it's on the brink of another Great Depression. THIS is what they're concerned about - Donald J. Trump getting elected? Damn fool DA and the democrats are OUT OF THEIR FREAKIN' MINDS. Yet another case of election interference rigging going on right in our faces.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Getting closer...almost there...Darker days ahead if that's even possible...
Uniparty of republicans and democrats are making it happen :mad:

1679401117977.png

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Eeeks, DeSantis taking a lot of incoming for his feckless remarks yesterday. Dude went full on establishment neocon. Who wrote that for him, Jeb Bush? Jeez Louise Ron, WTH? You sounded like Scott Walker, only worse. Enjoy your governorship, that's as far as your political career will go...Smdh. 🤦‍♂️DOH!

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
Imagine having dinner with your wife and kids talking about the Iraqi dream...then freedom comes knocking...

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Good lord, President Trump's poll numbers, including the anti-Trump polls, shows he is powering away from the competition, and he's TROUNCING DeSantis! Trump is lapping the field. Incredible. The man is an unstoppable force so the uniparty and their Marxists pals must destroy him by any means necessary, including changing the rule-book. At some point the American People that love Trump and even those that detest Trump are going to get behind this man to save this damn country.
MAGA - AMERICA FIRST!

SAVE AMERICA!

Last edited:

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
I know right? Just shut the *** up and obey...
Not shocking but your appalling lack of clarity as it pertains to women in Iraqi society is predictable. You have been spewing your anti-American pro-Chicom drivel here for years. You are an absolute troll and not a very good one.

You should send China all your personal information today, devote 70% of your income to Chinese corporations, and just start a podcast about how effed up you believe America to be. You'll find all your favorite people listening to you. It will be far more successful than the pollution you have brought to this board.

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
Not shocking but your appalling lack of clarity as it pertains to women in Iraqi society is predictable. You have been spewing your anti-American pro-Chicom drivel here for years. You are an absolute troll and not a very good one.

You should send China all your personal information today, devote 70% of your income to Chinese corporations, and just start a podcast about how effed up you believe America to be. You'll find all your favorite people listening to you. It will be far more successful than the pollution you have brought to this board.
I've said nothing about Iraqi women. Nothing. That is very clear.

And of course my views on China has been made clear. No question.

But, let me share with you again about Iraqi women from the perspective of freedom and democracy. Aren't they so happy?

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Missed it by that much….

View attachment 321249

Silly liberal democrats.
They'll never stop going after Trump as long as he's running for president. The corrupt DOJ will collaborate with DC judges to bring another bogus charge against Trump but this will be a bogus federal charge over de-classified documents obtained from the illegal rape of Mar-a-Lago. You can set your watch to it. Alvin "Chipmunk" Bragg is a small man that got his flimsy, cherry-picked case of falsities torpedoed by Costello but he is of such low character that he'll keep pushing for an indictment because DA's are never held to account for their crookedness.

Last edited:

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Putin's excuse is seeing weakness in the White House. That's the only reason he needs. Right now the clueless fool in the Oval Office is the same guy there with Hussein Obama when Putin invaded and took Crimea.

Reactions: SouthbayTrojan91

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Newmax returns to Direct TV...Recall that AT&T removed Newsmax. Great win for Newsmax that they won't go the way of OAN who also got removed but never reinstated.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Wow, Ron DeSantis Scott Walker-ed his political career. He's plummeting like a Wile E. Coyote dropped anvil. Stick a fork in DeSantis, he is D-O-N-E, DONE. Such a shame...