CBS now confirms Hunter Biden laptop is real....LOL

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017

Unfortunately, that lame, prat falling clown gets the last laugh after having his way with McCarthy over the debt ceiling as both the House and Senate codified his radical Marxist agenda. All of it helped by the RINO-democrat uniparty idiots stepping on the gas pedal driving America past the point of no return right over the cliff. Every American NOT part of the 10% that own all the wealth in America will go right over the cliff because of this. There may be no saving this country. Kiss good bye all those freedoms enjoyed by generations. American Dream? Gone.

Reactions: Trojan JST

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Unfortunately, that lame, prat falling clown gets the last laugh after having his way with McCarthy over the debt ceiling as both the House and Senate codified his radical Marxist agenda. All of it helped by the RINO-democrat uniparty idiots stepping on the gas pedal driving America past the point of no return right over the cliff. Every American NOT part of the 10% that own all the wealth in America will go right over the cliff because of this. There may be no saving this country. Kiss good bye all those freedoms enjoyed by generations. American Dream? Gone.
Don’t sugarcoat it n8t . How do you REALLY feel ? 🥺🥺 Is it Chicken Little “ The sky is falling “ bad ? Or more like defcom 5 , bad ? Can the Krakken save us this time ?

• Haha
Reactions: aimeedee

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Time to boycott "woke" chicken --- LOL! (So absurd that I almost thought this was a parody, but Chick-fil-A is no long the Loooooooord's chicken!)

101Coast

Sep 3, 2017
Could’ve sworn I said it was a lie.. keep going on.

Where did I say that I believed he was a man?
I took your post as you believing it was a dude giving birth, because you know, pregnant “trans man” is pretty straight forward and no need to lie.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
I took your post as you believing it was a dude giving birth, because you know, pregnant “trans man” is pretty straight forward and no need to lie.
Uh huh..

No. Not the point. The point was the lie on the magazine cover, you dolt.

Reactions: uscvball

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
What is it they say about looking at who you surround yourself with?

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
FBI Director Christopher Wray succumbs to contempt of Congress pressures from House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer and will bring the requested FD1023 docs to committee on June 5, 2023. Comer also revealed biden had another transaction from an enemy of the United States where he received $5 million dollars into one of those biden family money laundering shell companies. Comer called this country in question more corrupt than China 😲 Why is crooked joe biden even doing business with corrupt countries? Birds of a feather? Israeli whistleblower now in hiding says he is witness to Hunter Biden accepting millions of dollars from yet another foreign enemy...

The Laptop From Hell that keeps on giving! When ya gonna act, AG Merrick Gollum? When are you going to enforce the law? How about it FBI Director Wray, when ya gonna act and really investigate crooked joe biden and his crime family operation?

Maybe AG Garland will bring charges against biden's sandbag attacker...Sandbag is clearly a national security risk...

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Your daily reminder that it was never about protecting minors for these anti-LGBTQ bigots:

huckabeeduggar.jpeg

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Your daily reminder that it was never about protecting minors for these anti-LGBTQ bigots:

View attachment 346912
This alleged quote appears to be a fabrication. I have looked up the date, the people involved, and nowhere can I find this quote and let's be real, if he said it, it would be easy to find.

What he did say on May 22, 2015 is....

"No purpose whatsoever is served by those who are now trying to discredit Josh or his family, good people make mistakes and do regrettable and even disgusting things....Josh’s actions when he was an underage teen are as he described them himself, ‘inexcusable,’ but that doesn’t mean ‘unforgivable.’ He and his family dealt with it and were honest and open about it with the victims and the authorities."

Here you go, Miss Righteous.....

"Memes from a Facebook group called "Stop the World, the Teabaggers Want Off" have garnered increased attention recently. The group bills itself as satirical, but its posts -- which are widely shared among liberal users of social media -- are based on fictitious quotes from conservative politicians.....

Josh Duggar resigned from the conservative Family Research Council May 21, 2015, amid reports surfaced that at the age of 14, he had allegedly sexually assaulted several female victims. According to U.S. News and World Report, Duggar’s family confirmed the allegations via an apology on their Facebook page, downplaying the multiple incidents as "very bad mistakes."

The meme has a quote supposedly by Cruz saying, "While there may have been an age difference, Josh Duggar’s transgressions are far less an affront to God than what gays do to each other." He didn’t say it, and PolitiFact Texas rated it Pants on Fire. It was shared more than 4,600 times."

So they also created a false meme about Josh Duggar crediting Cruz. I know you are anxious to deflect, but it's never about the truth with you.

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Wow...

Props to Stephen A....
He forgot to mention that black communities let thugs, thieves and killers walk the streets with impunity because blacks don’t want to “ snitch “ on criminals. Nothing to do with the “ left “ or “ mainstream media “ Clean up your own damn neighborhood and quit making excuses.