CBS now confirms Hunter Biden laptop is real....LOL

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
He forgot to mention that black communities let thugs, thieves and killers walk the streets with impunity because blacks don’t want to “ snitch “ on criminals. Nothing to do with the “ left “ or “ mainstream media “ Clean up your own damn neighborhood and quit making excuses.
Sure. It’s their fault.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
Your daily reminder that it was never about protecting minors for these anti-LGBTQ bigots:

MattWalshteenboys.jpeg

Screenshot 2023-06-04 06.39.54.png

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Your daily reminder that it was never about protecting minors for these anti-LGBTQ bigots:

View attachment 347162

View attachment 347163
Like your last “quote” by Huckabee, I think it highly unlikely that Walsh ever said this and is almost certainly false. You need to check your sources. And yes, it is about protecting children from butchers who would destroy their lives before they can ever get started.

I believe the US will eventually realize, like several progressive European nations have, that “affirming” interventions on children have little or no affect in reducing suicide rates in trans identifying youth, and should not be done. But by that time, it will be too late for thousands of children who have had their lives destroyed by butchers on a leash held by the LGBTQ lobby.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Like your last “quote” by Huckabee, I think it highly unlikely that Walsh ever said this and is almost certainly false. You need to check your sources. And yes, it is about protecting children from butchers who would destroy their lives before they can ever get started.

I believe the US will eventually realize, like several progressive European nations have, that “affirming” interventions on children have little or no affect in reducing suicide rates in trans identifying youth, and should not be done. But by that time, it will be too late for thousands of children who have had their lives destroyed by butchers on a leash held by the LGBTQ lobby.

There is NO SCIENTIFIC PROOF that this treatment helps, is in anyway necessary, or isn’t harmful. Yet she continues to spew lies and the doctrine of freaks.

And portray herself as somehow moral. It’s laughable at best, and I find it personally appalling.
They lack anything that resembles integrity.

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018

More evidence of the corruption and its curious, that until twitter was taken over by Musk, that most of this was buried under hate speech guidelines..

• Wow
Reactions: SGVFlip

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
“According to Beck, they’re hiding data that shows 80% of kids grow out of gender dysphoria once they finish puberty. Unfortunately, once they receive puberty blockers they’re chemically castrated for life. The doctors aren’t telling the families about this.

These “professionals” are preying on children and the mentally ill just to make a large profit. The science says a child’s brain hasn’t fully developed until adulthood, so why are they allowed to make life altering decisions?”

This is the bulk of the issue for me. Why are children allowed to make life altering decisions long before they are ready, and why are they and parents not being given all of the information in the first place? Why the push to get kids to transition?

I’m not seeing any reason possible other than to make large profits off of transition surgeries and expensive medications that the child will need to take through adulthood and for the rest of their lives.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017

Nope -- it is real: Here is the wayback machine link to the entire Twitter thread. I'll grant you, the things Walsh and people like him say are so outrageous that it is often hard to distinguish what they actually say from the parodies, but this one is real:

As is his commentary on teen girls being mature enough to have kids and get married can be heard here:

WALSH: So what I’m saying is that the problem is not, per se, teenage pregnancy — it’s unwed pregnancy. That’s the problem in society. It’s only problematic when you are not married and you don’t have the man there to help you take care of the kids because he’s a coward.

What I'm saying, though, is that if society was, if society was different and that we stopped insisting that you're a kid until you're 25 and we just deal with the reality that at about 16, you're an adult who is mature and can make decisions — you are that at 16. I don't care what anybody says. And if you're going to tell me it's different, well, then how come for the first 10,000 years of human civilization, that's the way it was? It's just recently where all of a sudden we're all r------- until we're 25?

And I got some more news for you. 17-year-old girls and 18-year-old girls that are still in high school, just getting into college, many of them want, biologically and metaphysically and with everything in their body, they want to settle down, they want to start a family, and that’s always gonna be that way, no matter what you do.

Last edited:

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
“According to Beck, they’re hiding data that shows 80% of kids grow out of gender dysphoria once they finish puberty. Unfortunately, once they receive puberty blockers they’re chemically castrated for life. The doctors aren’t telling the families about this.

These “professionals” are preying on children and the mentally ill just to make a large profit. The science says a child’s brain hasn’t fully developed until adulthood, so why are they allowed to make life altering decisions?”

This is the bulk of the issue for me. Why are children allowed to make life altering decisions long before they are ready, and why are they and parents not being given all of the information in the first place? Why the push to get kids to transition?

I’m not seeing any reason possible other than to make large profits off of transition surgeries and expensive medications that the child will need to take through adulthood and for the rest of their lives.
It’s a method of population control too..

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Nope -- it is real: Here is the wayback machine link to the entire Twitter thread. I'll grant you, the things Walsh and people like him say are so outrageous that it is often hard to distinguish what they actually say from the parodies, but this one is real:

As is his commentary on teen girls being mature enough to have kids and get married can be heard here:
If he did in fact say these things and they are not being taken out of context by the clearly hostile third party source you are citing, then I disagree with Walsh on some of these things. But it still doesn’t show that he is not concerned with protecting children, only that they disagree with his beliefs on how to protect them. And I still believe the Huckabee quote is almost certainly a fake.

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Weird thread about pre and pubescent kids being treated for gender alteration.

So according to your data. There are 18 genital surgeries per year for minors. I can see why this is such an important topic. Why worry about the 1000s who face suicide , gun shots , drug use, sexual assault when we we have 18 kids to protect.

Reactions: aimeedee

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
These “professionals” are preying on children and the mentally ill just to make a large profit.
Which gynecologist will officially diagnose Dylan Mulvaney as being pregnant? What home testing kit company will Mulvaney be a spokesperson for? These quacks and charlatans are enabling mental illness in a reckless and immoral manner.

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
So according to your data. There are 18 genital surgeries per year for minors. I can see why this is such an important topic. Why worry about the 1000s who face suicide , gun shots , drug use, sexual assault when we we have 18 kids to protect.
Because 18 is too many, and the number will almost certainly increase every year until enough in the US realize the damage it is doing to these lives. And it is also implying that speaking out against one evil in some way inhibits us from working to help those at risk of suicide, gunshots, drug use, and sexual assault, which just isn’t true.

Reactions: SouthbayTrojan91

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
That's exactly what's happening. Profits over human beings.

Reactions: DaFireMedic

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
If he did in fact say these things and they are not being taken out of context by the clearly hostile third party source you are citing, then I disagree with Walsh on some of these things. But it still doesn’t show that he is not concerned with protecting children, only that they disagree with his beliefs on how to protect them. And I still believe the Huckabee quote is almost certainly a fake.
Yes, the Huckabee quote is fake. I fell for that because Huckabee has publicly defended Duggar. But the Walsh quotes are legit. You can hear the latter one, straight from the horse's a** - er - mouth.

And it does, indeed, show that he is not concerned with protecting children. He can't claim that it is OK to marry and start a family at the age of 16, when it comes to young girls, and then turn around and pretend he is concerned about protecting children when it comes to adolescents deciding they are trans or gay.

And he can't claim he is concerned about protecting children when he downplays priest sexual abuse because it "usually" involves post-pubescent teens -- aka minors.

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
California joining the Dodgers in honoring an anti-Catholic hate group:

Let's see California Senate honor any group or person that mocks Mohmmad with similar anti-Islam imagery...Oh wait, that never happens. Mohammad is beyond reproach!

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
And he can't claim he is concerned about protecting children when he downplays priest sexual abuse because it "usually" involves pubescent boys -- meaning still minors.
If he indeed said this, then I disagree with him in the strongest possible way. But I’m still extremely doubtful that he actually said it.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
If he indeed said this, then I disagree with him in the strongest possible way. But I’m still extremely doubtful that he actually said it.
Of course you are, because that would undermine his credibility. Again, feel free to listen to the entire conversation. (Correction: the audio is in reference to his comments about teens getting married and having babies.)

The comments about sexually abusive priests was from his own tweets -- not sure what can be done to convince you, if you can't acknowledge his own tweets.

Last edited:

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Let's see California Senate honor any group or person that mocks Mohmmad with similar anti-Islam imagery...Oh wait, that never happens. Mohammad is beyond reproach!
Trans groups that mock Christians will not mock Mohammed, despite LGBTQ persons being violently put to death in numerous Muslim countries, because they know that Muslim extremists will come after them. Oh, they would mock Mohammed if they thought it were safe to do so, but they don’t.

But they believe they can get away with mocking Christian/Catholic groups, as they know that Christians will not retaliate violently.

• Wow
Reactions: SGVFlip

xuscx

Aug 24, 2017
Because 18 is too many, and the number will almost certainly increase every year until enough in the US realize the damage it is doing to these lives. And it is also implying that speaking out against one evil in some way inhibits us from working to help those at risk of suicide, gunshots, drug use, and sexual assault, which just isn’t true.
Just to show what a fake this whole thing is. Why is it NEVER mentioned by the right on how many minors per year get breast enhancement surgery. In 2017 the number was 8000.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Where is the unedited evidence. Walsh hides nothing. Almost everything he says is video’s.

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Of course you are, because that would undermine his credibility. Again, feel free to listen to the entire conversation. (Correction: the audio is in reference to his comments about teens getting married and having babies.)

The comments about sexually abusive priests was from his own tweets -- not sure what can be done to convince you, if you can't acknowledge his own tweets.
I just looked through the whole thread. I disagree with Walsh. He cites a priest who was accused of pedophelia, who he says was actually having sex with seminarians in their 20’s, which he says isn’t pedophelia. And while he may be right regarding that case (I don’t know, this is the first I’ve heard of it), it doesn’t give credence to his claim that the majority of scandals within the Catholic Church were not about pedophelia. I disagree with him on that.

For the record, I don’t vouch for Matt Walsh’s credibility.

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Yes, the Huckabee quote is fake. I fell for that because Huckabee has publicly defended Duggar. But the Walsh quotes are legit. You can hear the latter one, straight from the horse's a** - er - mouth.
You "fell" for it because you try too hard to deflect and jump on any anti-conservative point of view that's out there. And also, because you are a leftist and it's what you read, follow, and receive on your internet feed. Since it was "our" daily reminder, and I proved it to be false, stop with the daily reminders. Your credibility is ish.
And it does, indeed, show that he is not concerned with protecting children. He can't claim that it is OK to marry and start a family at the age of 16, when it comes to young girls, and then turn around and pretend he is concerned about protecting children when it comes to adolescents deciding they are trans or gay.

And he can't claim he is concerned about protecting children when he downplays priest sexual abuse because it "usually" involves post-pubescent teens -- aka minors.
Nonsense. He did not advocate for marrying at 16. All your posts are not in context. You have to do more than simply read or listen to a short clip from leftist liars. That audio clip is 12 years old BTW. What does Walsh say about it now?

And, he did NOT downplay the sexual abuse perpetrated by Catholic priests and the ensuing cover up by the Church itself. He framed the issue based on facts, which are....

100% of Catholic priests are male.
80% of the victims were male.
The majority of victims were over the age of 13 which is the far end of pubescense for boys.
Pedophilia involves the sexual abuse of pre-pubescent children and isn't distinguished by the gender of the victims.

Further information....."According to Father James Bretzke, a professor of moral theology at Boston College, ""It's an empirical fact that lots of men are gay who are priests. I would also observe that the numbers of gay men and women in the church ministry is probably larger than the general population."

In the 2000 book "The Changing Face of the Priesthood," Rev. Donald B. Cozzens suggested that the priesthood was increasingly becoming a gay profession. Cozzens estimated that as much as 58 percent of priests were gay, and that percentages were even higher for younger priests. His numbers matched previous estimates by sociologists who put the numbers of gay priests between 10 and 60 percent.

Father Gary Meier, a gay, St. Louis-based Catholic clergymen, says there's a wide range of statistics out there on gay priests, but jokes that in his experience, "30 percent are gay, 30 percent are straight, and 30 percent are in denial."

The over-riding issue with the Catholic priest sexual abuse is that gay priests were seeking sexual satisfaction from minor males.....and males in general. Cardinal McCarrick slept with seminarians and the leadership knew it. But what are they going to do? Pull back the covers and expose their own sexuality? Lol. Good one.

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
I just looked through the whole thread. I disagree with Walsh. He cites a priest who was accused of pedophelia, who he says was actually having sex with seminarians in their 20’s, which he says isn’t pedophelia. And while he may be right regarding that case (I don’t know, this is the first I’ve heard of it), it doesn’t give credence to his claim that the majority of scandals within the Catholic Church were not about pedophelia. I disagree with him on that.

Not a priest, Cardinal McCarrick. Walsh is right on that case and the majority of others. Pedophilia is sexual abuse of pre-pubescent children and pedophiles don't distinguish based on the gender of the victim.

The John Jay report provided the data. 80% of victims were male. The majority of victims were past the age of puberty. That makes them child molesters, not pedophiles. It is important to know the truth and that does not define a defense of the church. Gay priests were gaining sexual satisfaction from male minors. That makes them gay groomers and that is Walsh's point. It's a gay priest issue more than it is a pedophile issue.

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Just to show what a fake this whole thing is. Why is it NEVER mentioned by the right on how many minors per year get breast enhancement surgery. In 2017 the number was 8000.

Just curious as to how this in any way shows that concerns about children making serious, permanent, life altering decisions, the ramifications of which they will have to deal with for the rest of their lives, are somehow fake?

BTW, I disagree with minors making the decision to get breast enhancement surgery also. And to my knowledge, the government isn’t allowing minors to do this without parental consent.

Last edited:

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Not a priest, Cardinal McCarrick. Walsh is right on that case and the majority of others. Pedophilia is sexual abuse of pre-pubescent children and pedophiles don't distinguish based on the gender of the victim.
Got it. I didn’t listen to the audio, I only read the Twitter thread that was posted.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018

Believe that most places place the age of consent for sexual contact at 18, some as young as 16 (not that id advocate it). But as you said in your post previously, God is merciful and especially if you ask for forgiveness and do penance.

She, @aimeedee , forgives every leftist for any transgression against the laws of either man or God. Ask her about Clinton’s little intern and daughter of a so-called family friend.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Just curious as to how this in any way shows that concerns about children making serious, permanent, life altering decisions, the ramifications of which they will have to deal with for the rest of their lives, are somehow fake?

BTW, I disagree with minors making the decision to get breast enhancement surgery also.
Deflection is their only argument.

mprb

Sep 5, 2021

1, That's actually the map of Reagan's re-election in 1984, not the Biden 2020 election.

2. Greg Rubini, really?? "The man behind @GregRubini is Gregorio Palusa, a 61-year-old Italian sound engineer and marketer with no national security or intelligence credentials. His background includes a pattern of unverified claims about his business relationships and expertise, and a brief spell as a groupie for a Pink Floyd tribute band.,,,,The Rubini account first attracted national attention late last year when it tweeted the name of the alleged whistleblower more than 20 times, according to the Washington Post. Since then it’s become a mainstay of far-right conspiracy thinking."

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...YenBj8JmSmxmPb7yHvwkCNd6GoZ11GYoeKJ1_lkKTh9D8

• Haha

Latest posts