I watched part of that game. Man, was that moment brutal and it was totally accidental on the part of the Illinois player.
Wow, who would have ever thought this could happen. Ref taken to the hospital for head xrays.
I saw it too and it actually threw Illinois off a little down the stretch. Michigan made a good run right after it happened before Illinois regrouped and closed it out.I watched part of that game. Man, was that moment brutal and it was totally accidental on the part of the Illinois player.
Haha. I’m sure you know by now that it’s pronounced “Coburn.” Just like Illinois great Dick Butkus, I’m sure nobody makes fun of Kofi’s name to his face. LolI'm not looking forward to Cockburn.
Wait, what?
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod