I watched part of that game. Man, was that moment brutal and it was totally accidental on the part of the Illinois player.
Wow, who would have ever thought this could happen. Ref taken to the hospital for head xrays.
I saw it too and it actually threw Illinois off a little down the stretch. Michigan made a good run right after it happened before Illinois regrouped and closed it out.I watched part of that game. Man, was that moment brutal and it was totally accidental on the part of the Illinois player.
Haha. I’m sure you know by now that it’s pronounced “Coburn.” Just like Illinois great Dick Butkus, I’m sure nobody makes fun of Kofi’s name to his face. LolI'm not looking forward to Cockburn.
Wait, what?
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena