He threw a few beans tonight at 97-98... Overthrown pitches were both 96.See I agree but like hitters you gotta work them into a comfort zone. His only problem will be overthrowing in a pressure situation. He threw 96-81. His problems happen at 98-83.
Whoa. Man if he can do this on the weekend... His stuff would make Nolan Ryan blush...
Hell to the no. He can't start again. He's coming out of the pen now.Truth. I looked at his body movements. Didn’t realize his overthrow was less. Look I got railed on for believing in him but I’ve said many times he is our Cole Gordon. But way more talented. We’ve got to use him and trust him at times. His stuff is crazy and with Sims he’s mid inning but to be honest if he is on and confident he’s potentially our best overall starter.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know