I wanted to give a shout-out to Chandler today. I thought he played very well today.
He has become trustworthy, luckily because TP has went a bit the other way.I wanted to give a shout-out to Chandler today. I thought he played very well today.
ThisHe looks like he's now caught up to speed. It took him a while to get the Mormon mission cobwebs out of his system from an athletic standpoint.
This dude could be an incredible asset for us going forward if he sticks around and avoids the portal.
I'm with you. It feels nice knowing that we'll have some high quality players returning for once.This
And I think he stays
I think they all will. All those with eligibility
I’m so excited about our future
He learns to hold his follow through on his number and he will be a guarenteed 38-45 percentHe looks like he's now caught up to speed. It took him a while to get the Mormon mission cobwebs out of his system from an athletic standpoint.
This dude could be an incredible asset for us going forward if he sticks around and avoids the portal.
He was the highest rated. Just needed to get some PT and confidence. He definitely provides some defense that Perry cannot.Chandler started the season looking behind the other two freshmen but he’s ending it looking like the best of the three.
Guess he just needed time to shake off the rust from the two year layoff.
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard