What the hell is a reprocession?Two sweet sixteen teams caught cheating with in the last two years and it looks like a high probability they both end up in elite 8. The reprocessions they faced at IU should be in order for the tar holes and the Orange but they get nothing.
idk the iPhone sometimes does strange thingsWhat the hell is a reprocession?
I think the range indicated would include the 93/05/09 titles.Cheating does pay , UNC built a bunch of their history on it . They have won at least two titles while cheating during their decades long fraud . What's good is we know about it , we know the Carolina way was an absolute fraud .
I agree but wasn't 100% sure , wanted my post to be accurate .I think the range indicated would include the 93/05/09 titles.
Whoa big fella. Let's not get crazy here.What happened at Syracuse is sickening. No way Boeheim didn't know about Fine. I would pull for UL over Syracuse
I could be wrong too and just wishful thinking haha! I just thought it dated back to then.I agree but wasn't 100% sure , wanted my post to be accurate .
UNC playing in the tournament is like Hillary Clinton being allowed to run for President. If this would've happened here at UK, we'd already be half-way thru our probation by now. So what happens if they were to win it all this year, and let's just the NCAA was to punish UNC? I'm starting to wonder why the hell UL even bothered sitting out the tournament.Two sweet sixteen teams caught cheating with in the last two years and it looks like a high probability they both end up in elite 8. The repercussions they faced at IU should be in order for the tar holes and the Orange but they get nothing.
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?