Will the Blue Demons get back to their winning ways in 2019? Opinions? @mike salem @Shabutie @1bburgfan
I know Christiansburg won 2 games last year against Floyd and Cave Spring. They went winless in 2017. The easy answer would be to say no, they won't be returning to their winning ways. They haven't looked good against good teams either. In all honesty I don't know enough about them to say, but nothing I've seen has shown promise towards a winning record.Will the Blue Demons get back to their winning ways in 2019? Opinions? @mike salem @Shabutie @1bburgfan
High School Football
Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
High School Football
High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
VirginiaPreps Football
WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps Football
Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)