Chrome Red Helmets

HuskerHusaria

All-Conference
Jun 4, 2017
7,445
2,228
113
Ok I'm seeing Louisville... those are some nice helmets!!! I can see it now as...
Husker Power Scarlet Chrome with the traditional N in Cream Chrome!! Husker Power continues with the Aggressive Scarlet home jersey marked with reflective cream colored highlights!
 
  • Like
Reactions: huskers360

SoFL Husker

All-Conference
Sep 16, 2017
8,101
3,691
0
 

Husker.Wed._rivals

All-Conference
Feb 13, 2004
17,707
3,783
98
Abomination
Actually, I kind of like the Lil Red look, and I am one of the HO uniform nazis. But it would depend on the game. If NU kicked a$$ in the game it would be demoralizing for the other team. But is NU got boatraced, the unis would come off as silly as hell.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sinomatic
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC