Chrome Red Helmets

HuskerHusaria

All-Conference
Jun 4, 2017
7,445
2,228
113
Ok I'm seeing Louisville... those are some nice helmets!!! I can see it now as...
Husker Power Scarlet Chrome with the traditional N in Cream Chrome!! Husker Power continues with the Aggressive Scarlet home jersey marked with reflective cream colored highlights!
 
  • Like
Reactions: huskers360

SoFL Husker

All-Conference
Sep 16, 2017
8,101
3,691
0
 

Husker.Wed._rivals

All-Conference
Feb 13, 2004
17,707
3,783
98
Abomination
Actually, I kind of like the Lil Red look, and I am one of the HO uniform nazis. But it would depend on the game. If NU kicked a$$ in the game it would be demoralizing for the other team. But is NU got boatraced, the unis would come off as silly as hell.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sinomatic
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why