Clarke County (2a) vs Millbrook (4a)

Oct 17, 2015
635
392
0
I hope Clarke County wins BUT will not be upset if Millbrook prevails.

A Millbrook win helps Woodgrove with power points.

Of course the Millbrook versus Woodgrove game this year will probably be another barn burner!
 

Clarkefan

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2015
2,293
1,785
113
I can't wait!! I kept telling all the players I saw at the Clarke County Fair this year that they need to beat Millbrook. Payback.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
  2. 02 High School Football High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Football WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)