Clarke County (2a) vs Millbrook (4a)

Oct 17, 2015
635
392
0
I hope Clarke County wins BUT will not be upset if Millbrook prevails.

A Millbrook win helps Woodgrove with power points.

Of course the Millbrook versus Woodgrove game this year will probably be another barn burner!
 

Clarkefan

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2015
2,293
1,785
113
I can't wait!! I kept telling all the players I saw at the Clarke County Fair this year that they need to beat Millbrook. Payback.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football High School Football: The St. James Academy upsets No. 3 St. Frances Academy
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results