Clarke just committed

RunninRichie

Heisman
Sep 5, 2019
29,375
70,877
113
Dude what I’m a Kentucky fan my profile picture is literally making fun of Indiana it says back to back sweet sixteens :joy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: teli

uky8unc5

Heisman
May 22, 2002
17,429
12,932
113
Hmmm....I guess the FBI "fixed" (how did the brainiacs say it?) "Cal is slipping and losing his ability to to land top recruits".
 
  • Like
Reactions: kygrandpa
Jan 25, 2004
1,012
1,367
78
 

GonzoCat90

Heisman
Mar 30, 2009
32,377
34,559
0
I think most kids are "committed" when they set a date, but it's always good to get that phone call.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina