The last 3 years I've started really pulling for you guys because how much y'all have turned around your football program. Man y'alls hoops team is fun to watch.
Yea, I'm the same way. Only two teams I'm guaranteed to watch on the weekend during CFB season is Duke and Clemson. Glad you guys are in the coastal, because yall are starting to look like Stanford east. Y'all are recruiting at a VERY nice level right now too. Keep up the good work.Originally posted by acc hoops:
I always root for Clemson except for when they play Duke.
Frank Howard was my hero.
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released