Clemson fan here, GO DEVILS!

shawnyohboii

Senior
Oct 14, 2012
16,787
676
113
The last 3 years I've started really pulling for you guys because how much y'all have turned around your football program. Man y'alls hoops team is fun to watch.
 

acc hoops

All-Conference
Mar 24, 2004
2,651
1,176
0
I always root for Clemson except for when they play Duke.
Frank Howard was my hero.
 

shawnyohboii

Senior
Oct 14, 2012
16,787
676
113
Originally posted by acc hoops:
I always root for Clemson except for when they play Duke.
Frank Howard was my hero.
Yea, I'm the same way. Only two teams I'm guaranteed to watch on the weekend during CFB season is Duke and Clemson. Glad you guys are in the coastal, because yall are starting to look like Stanford east. Y'all are recruiting at a VERY nice level right now too. Keep up the good work.
 

shicashicu

Sophomore
Oct 31, 2003
4,740
123
0
Tanks Tiger faithful! Dude, y'all should've tried to get Cliff Ellis back, he was a beast and is constantly beating my alma mater's(Campbell University) ***, so I'd like to see him in another conference too Lol.

You guys' football team is close to Natty Title good now, were just trying to become perennial Top 25, occasional Top 10 good.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6