You must have a looooong drive after the game.Gonna be a loooooooooong day
You must have a looooong drive after the game.Gonna be a loooooooooong day
THIS! This team gave up 280 yards on the ground to Citadel. Why are we wanting to throw???Run up the middle all day
One of life's mysteries.Why were we trying to pass in the first place
I've been calling it all week. I knew our team wouldn't show up. This is pathetic. Why can't we ever just stand up and play a complete game?Typical SC. Have the better team but can't play that way
They are blitzing on just about every play - OC not calling plays to counter the blitz - that’s called getting outcoached at this pointWe are better than this. They have no D but we are making them look good
In Beamers mind he is thinking thats exactly what they are expecting so he doesnt do it. HeThey are blitzing on just about every play - OC not calling plays to counter the blitz - that’s called getting outcoached at this point
This. That's exactly what is happening.They are blitzing on just about every play - OC not calling plays to counter the blitz - that’s called getting outcoached at this point
I think the thing to recognize there, is that they gave up 280 yards but only 14 points, and I think they spent zero time prepping for citadel and just planned to win on athleticism. I think, that it's a little bit of a mistake to think that we can have the success that it'll had because I think they just weren't really worried about that game.THIS! This team gave up 280 yards on the ground to Citadel. Why are we wanting to throw???
GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting
South Carolina women's basketball: What the national media is saying about GG Banks' commitment
GamecockCentral Football
Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
National reactions to South Carolina's road domination of Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Moving the Chains: Postgame reaction to South Carolina's upset win at Florida (VIDEO)
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Jon Sumrall said following Florida's 19-38 loss vs. South Carolina