Clemson/KY

DAWGSANDSAINTS

All-Conference
Oct 10, 2022
3,334
3,042
113
I said back in November when we played KY that they were a trash team but they were proving that we were even more of a trash team.
And like a dumbass, I went and picked KY in the bowl pool.
They had 4 17-ing turnovers in the 4th Qrt and allowed 28 points in the 4th.
 

Dawg1976

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2012
8,366
2,893
113
I wonder how much the players and fans support Stoops at this point? Considering he was set to go to A&M until their cigar boys pulled the plug on the deal.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,668
12,364
113
This one game epitomized KY football seasons year after year after year. Start fast and blow it in the end. Seems like they start around 5-0 every year and always end up around 7-6. Years ago I had nothing against them, now, I hate their fans especially
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dawg1976
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window