Cluck Femson Game Thread

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
If not, we are terrible
Run the sprint with Brown that we’ve scored 1,000 TD’s on since Deebo played here. Don’t run that play and certainly don’t throw that pass. QB sneak 3 consecutive downs. We get 6.

Definitely don’t put the ball in the hands of a guy that is know to make questionable decisions.

Reactions: Dod Rangerfield

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
Down 9. Gave them a TD…gave away a TD of our own. That alone is a 14 point swing, not counting the 2 points and missed TD we got screwed on. Factor in a gift turnover after that (still had to go 35 yards)…we could easily be up 7-10 at the half.

Getting a stop on this first possession and keeping it to single digits is key. But if we stop killing ourselves and get a break or two, we could win this game. Easily. Clemson just playing like the more experienced team right now. And that probably shows up big in the 4th. But we have a chance if we can stop screwing it up.

Prestonyte

Jun 1, 2022
An O line that is struggling against a line that is loaded with first round draft talent.
I know Joyner could get a yard on 4 runs. Doesn't have to be between the tackles. We scored a number of TD's running sweeps. 3 things happen when you throw and 2 are bad. Always been that way.

GoCocksFight2021

Jan 18, 2022
I know Joyner could get a yard on 4 runs. Doesn't have to be between the tackles. We scored a number of TD's running sweeps. 3 things happen when you throw and 2 are bad. Always been that way.

You don't know that. He could lose 5 too. He struggled to get back to the LOS on first.

Prestonyte

Jun 1, 2022
It's a significant difference right now between what is and what should have been. And that includes the pick six that was following the one that should have been.
Should be down 2 but very well could be up by 5 or 6

GoCocksFight2021

Jan 18, 2022
I hope when Satterfield is fired you go away from this board forever.

You can hope in one hand and **** in the other and see which one gets full faster, turd. Go back to talking about coach's wives like the worthless douchebag you are and let the adults worry about football.

Dod Rangerfield

Jan 30, 2022
Opening drive next half will be huge. Our defense needs to get a big stop and make a statement.
Ukelele is due an inexplicable turnover.

He’s honestly already had one with that lateral that honestly kept us from 6 points with the way the whole thing transpired.

I know the on field refs are SEC. Is the replay official also? Tillman losing this game would cost that conference millions.

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
It's a significant difference right now between what is and what should have been. And that includes the pick six that was following the one that should have been.
Well said. Then you have us converting a TD on 4th down that was covered pretty well until the last moment. The points swing both ways. But man…we have left a lot out there and have come out on the wrong end of things in that area.

It’s one of the weirdest games I can recall watching. It’s going to hurt like hell if we can’t somehow pull it out, because the opportunities have been there. Usually the difference in teams that are winners and losers.

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
Ukelele is due an inexplicable turnover.

He’s honestly already had one with that lateral that honestly kept us from 6 points with the way the whole thing transpired.

I know the on field refs are SEC. Is the replay official also? Tillman losing this game would cost that conference millions.
And he threw the dropped pick 6 on their opening possession. He’s made 2 defensive TD worthy plays and they turned into 9 points for Clemson.

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
Except it cost us 6 points
Yep. It didn’t fool them. The best result on that play would’ve been incomplete and one less down to pound it in. So much wrong with it. Especially knowing your QB makes bad decisions. Why out him in position to fail like that?

The Reel Ess

Joined Feb 3, 2005
Jan 31, 2022
I've never understood why coaches years ago went away from breaking the huddle, and doing a quick QB sneak when it is 1st and goal at the 1 yard line. Twice if needed. Anything but a ridiculous pass like that.
They got away from it because they could do more from the shotgun. But that all assumes you block.

Reactions: Patriot321

GoCocksFight2021

Jan 18, 2022
Wake Forest ran the ball on them, why can't we?

We have 20 yards on 13 attempts, and most of that isn't when they are loading the box. What about any of that makes you think we can run it on them on the goalline with the dline loading the box?

Prestonyte

Jun 1, 2022
We have 20 yards on 13 attempts, and most of that isn't when they are loading the box. What about any of that makes you think we can run it on them on the goalline with the dline loading the box?
See what I mean, Biff? Have to try to actually do it.