This guy is legit. He just does everything so damn well. That’s a 7-2 guy he stuffed at the rim.
Great young man, his mother was at USC the same time as my brother and sister. She is an attorney in Columbia. He's showing the talent that everyone was raving about in the pre-season.A lot of people don't realize that he's from Columbia and played 3 years at AC Flora. He's damn good!
This guy is legit. He just does everything so damn well. That’s a 7-2 guy he stuffed at the rim.
He took some threes when he first made it back. He looked shaky but the potential.I wish LP would let him step out and show off that mid-range jumper that he was raving about pre-season. I'm ready to see the total package! Ole Miss has as good a mid-range shooting team as I've seen, it was a thing of beauty, kept them in the game!
I'm not one of those people. Very well aware and think it's huge for Columbia and instate recruiting.A lot of people don't realize that he's from Columbia and played 3 years at AC Flora. He's damn good!
Well, I haven't talked to LP specifically, but I think he has a lot to do with it!He took some threes when he first made it back. He looked shaky but the potential.
Do you know that it's LP holding him back?
I think Carey has and will continue to play a huge role in the program's success!I'm not one of those people. Very well aware and think it's huge for Columbia and instate recruiting.
I wonder if Carey Rich is a big part of landing these in state kids and the success of the program. Carey's Columbia roots run very deep.
Ok. You answered my question about mid-range jumper. I thought he may have lost his confidence in that shot.Color guy on the broadcast referenced CMB last night. Said he talked to LP about his mid-range shot. Coach said that he was really shooting well over the summer, but that part of his game has not come back. Says he doesn't have the green light on those shots right now.
Wait! What? There's still time to save her!!...She is an attorney in Columbia.
GamecockCentral Football
Shane Beamer shares update on transfer kicker Ethan Sanchez: 'It doesn't seem promising'
GamecockCentral Football
Shane Beamer talks slow start for Nyck Harbor in senior season at South Carolina
GamecockCentral Football
How South Carolina's offense stacks up statistically with the rest of the SEC
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart returns to practice
GamecockCentral Baseball Recruiting
Why committing to South Carolina was 'the best decision ever' for 2028 SS Cam Rakaczewski