Coach Phillips

Lineheart1

Junior
Jul 23, 2013
661
355
31
I know sometimes you read this board and I just want to say thank you(and some players)for showing up at our game Saturday..After getting beat by 40 earlier this year,I had to find some kind of motivation for those kids,not knowing you was actually there..You made a difference with those kids in pulling the upset and we hope to see more of you..Thanks
 
  • Like
Reactions: momomule and wikki
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
  2. 02 High School Football High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Football WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)