Cock Baseball

aerodawg.sixpack

Freshman
Aug 3, 2011
619
84
28
Is sponsored by Manscaped, ad right behind home plate.

Speaking of those ads, Arkansas has the ugliest brightest LED ad space in the same area. It’s just awful and cheap looking. I’m sure they have collected enough funds from Walmart and Persil and all to make it a good financial gain, but man it’s just awful watching a night game on TV. South Carolina’s was far more subdued and didn’t offend your eyes even during the night game.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again