COCKBURN

420grover

All-American
Mar 26, 2006
7,703
7,860
0
 

RACdad

Heisman
Mar 8, 2005
10,099
10,178
113
Water, ibuprofen, smokes and monsters will clear it up. Tested and perfected by grunts
 

Gromcat_rivals

Heisman
Jun 28, 2021
10,292
27,496
0
Aaah I'm almost 50.. These are nothing but bonus years from what all I've been through,, lol..

Hey man, I’m gonna say something that might make ya want to slap ur knee. Hold still, you’ve never heard this before.

you should probably take care of yourself.
 

Wildcats1st

Heisman
Sep 16, 2017
18,949
28,911
0
kofi could design something like a blue shirt with just cockburn or cockburn/d and make a killing from nil
 

Anon1658882690

All-American
Jan 4, 2015
5,468
7,338
0
Hey man, I’m gonna say something that might make ya want to slap ur knee. Hold still, you’ve never heard this before.

you should probably take care of yourself.
Work 20 years in the coal mines.. Then get back with me..

Oh,, and I can't slap my knees,, it'd hurt,, lol.. Already had one surgery on left knee to fix torn meniscus.. It's still bothering me with bone spurs so having a 2nd surgery next week fix that.. Then surgery on right knee.. Had right shoulder surgery to fix a torn tendon.. Have same problem with left shoulder I'll have to get fixed eventually.. So far,, 9 surgeries since 2015.. Now put my first sentence in..
 
  • Like
Reactions: kygrandpa
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
  2. 02 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina