Colorado

Nitt1300

Oct 12, 2021

Bwifan

Oct 12, 2021
They were the media's baby the first couple of weeks. Then coaches got enough film on them and learned where they are weak. Their oline is just awful and almost got Sanders son killed. Teams will continue to just attack and blitz that oline.

Reactions: bbrown

1000 OaksLion

Oct 13, 2021
You wonā€™t be laughing when Prime is our head coach because Franklin went to ucla.
I thought Prime was on his way to TAM....oh well. Watching him last night I get the impression that really cold weather isn't one of his favorite things. Apparently he was under the weather and he looked miserable. He's destined to be in the south if anyone wants to take a chance on him.

LaJollaCreek

Oct 12, 2021
Just shows how pathetic the media, and its desire to force narratives really is.
Actually it shows how many snowflakes in this country can be upset and made into victims when they try hard enough. It also shows how one coach or human can spin so many knobs up using and manipulating the media.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
I thought Prime was on his way to TAM....oh well. Watching him last night I get the impression that really cold weather isn't one of his favorite things. Apparently he was under the weather and he looked miserable. He's destined to be in the south if anyone wants to take a chance on him.

PSU is going to bring Sandy in as a special consultant to ensure that we win the bidding war for Prime.

bbrown

Nov 1, 2021
LOL, yea who knew Boulder would be "chilly" in November :rolleyes:. He's(Sanders) is a poser and I can't believe the people on this board that fell for the schtick and the media fluffing of him.

Meats Lab

Nov 13, 2023
Deionā€™s going nowhere. Only reason heā€™s in Colorado is to promote his 2 kids. Heā€™d never go somewhere else and leave them in Colorado. The whole Deion to TAM was started by Stephen Smith to help get him more $ in Colorado.

Reactions: Bison13

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021
I think the media got what they needed from this. The first two weeks they were all over sportscenter and all the pre-game shows and their games were well-watched. Lots of eyeballs. Once the season started to get interesting for all the normal teams, Colorado faded from the spotlight.

They filled a vacuum.

leinbacker

Oct 13, 2021
Actually it shows how many snowflakes in this country can be upset and made into victims when they try hard enough. It also shows how one coach or human can spin so many knobs up using and manipulating the media.

good point,
Prime and his snowflake fanboys have been using the victim card all season but that gets hard when you are walloped at the Palouse by 6 touchdowns in a game that wasnā€™t as close as the score indicated.

Reactions: KKBundy

LaJollaCreek

Oct 12, 2021
good point,
Prime and his snowflake fanboys have been using the victim card all season but that gets hard when you are walloped at the Palouse by 6 touchdowns in a game that wasnā€™t as close as the score indicated.
Yep. All those that were spun up early seem foolish now.

BobPSU92

Oct 12, 2021
FS2 is showing a replay of the A$$. BEATING. o_O right now. 0-0, early in the 1st quarter.

dcf4psu

Oct 25, 2021
I agree the media insanity towards Colorado at the start of the season was too much to take. But do keep in mind Colorado won one game last year. So winning 4 this year in the end is a step in the right direction for the program.

Player2BNamedL8r

Oct 12, 2021
Deionā€™s going nowhere. Only reason heā€™s in Colorado is to promote his 2 kids. Heā€™d never go somewhere else and leave them in Colorado. The whole Deion to TAM was started by Stephen Smith to help get him more $ in Colorado.
Iā€™m no Prime fan, and never bought into what he was selling in Boulder. Heā€™s always been more about a self-promotion than substance. That said, I think he was smart to promote his kidsā€¦surprisingly, I think both (and esp Shadeur) have a future in the league.

wbcbus

Oct 8, 2021
I think the media got what they needed from this. The first two weeks they were all over sportscenter and all the pre-game shows and their games were well-watched. Lots of eyeballs. Once the season started to get interesting for all the normal teams, Colorado faded from the spotlight.

They filled a vacuum.

Exactly, it was an interesting story in the moment when a previous 1 win team suddenly beat a team that was in the national title game the year before as 17-20 point underdogs with one of the most charismatic and talented NCAA and NFL players in history at the helm. Anyone paying attention knew it wouldnā€™t last, but it was the best story going at the time.

More importantly, blame our fellow man, not the media. The Colorado games were driving absurd ratings and were garnering more wagering in Vegas than any other games would all year. The media is always going to follow the clicks and eyeballs. It was the Howard Stern affect. People watched because the loved Deion. They watched because they hated Deion. But they watched.

Nitt1300

Oct 12, 2021
Exactly, it was an interesting story in the moment when a previous 1 win team suddenly beat a team that was in the national title game the year before as 17-20 point underdogs with one of the most charismatic and talented NCAA and NFL players in history at the helm. Anyone paying attention knew it wouldnā€™t last, but it was the best story going at the time.

More importantly, blame our fellow man, not the media. The Colorado games were driving absurd ratings and were garnering more wagering in Vegas than any other games would all year. The media is always going to follow the clicks and eyeballs. It was the Howard Stern affect. People watched because the loved Deion. They watched because they hated Deion. But they watched.
exactly- it's always fun to blame "the media" (whoever they are) instead of people's stupidity

Grant Green

Oct 12, 2021
Well said. The media, like everyone, wants easy work. This was a really easy story that was going to get a lot of attention, so it was like red meat for them. People want to paint the media as having some personal agenda, but they just really want a story that gets them clicks. As soon as we stop being interested, they move on to the next story.

Reactions: wbcbus

Latest posts