In basketball it’s weird I actually enjoy the rivalry with PSU reminds me of football with WVU. And Pat Chambers not a bad man.Well congrats to you all. You are dancing as a 7/8. We are too. Maybe we meet again in the Eastern bracket. I was rooting so hard for the road BS to go away. And I hate you all. Not really.
In basketball it’s weird I actually enjoy the rivalry with PSU reminds me of football with WVU. And Pat Chambers not a bad man.
However in football please let a meteor strike the Beaver steel erector set and leave a big white puff of dust behind : )
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways