In basketball it’s weird I actually enjoy the rivalry with PSU reminds me of football with WVU. And Pat Chambers not a bad man.Well congrats to you all. You are dancing as a 7/8. We are too. Maybe we meet again in the Eastern bracket. I was rooting so hard for the road BS to go away. And I hate you all. Not really.
In basketball it’s weird I actually enjoy the rivalry with PSU reminds me of football with WVU. And Pat Chambers not a bad man.
However in football please let a meteor strike the Beaver steel erector set and leave a big white puff of dust behind : )
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced